Doubles Related Discord for MMO - Gathering point for New/Experienced Players!

Title says everything.

Doubles is probably the most entertaining format in PokeMMO, and lately it has seen an increase in its player base. It havent had enough support until the recent pvp announcement (doubles matchmaking, yay!) and it looks like a perfect time to help the community. That being said,  I'm making a doubles discord to gather everything about this format in a single place. Is still WIP but should be finished in a few weeks.

It will contain enough guides and resources for new players, as well as a place to discuss strategies for more experienced ones. Teambuilding sessions, community-hosted tournaments support (will try to host a weekly tournament, for example), etc.

Also adding a doubles leaderboard coz who doesn't like a bit of competitiveness. It will take in consideration the future ranked leaderboard + tournament records. A monthly prize for the top players might be something nice, I'll think about it.

Any support would be greatly appreciated! Here is the link https://discord.gg/EEJwNKS

Thanks for reading and good luck in your future doubles matches!

12 hours ago, Akaruyo said:

Hey! Really glad that I just found this! I'm a DOU player in Smogon and usually like to try new doubles metagames, so really excited with where this is going! Just need to grind money to breed those mons ):

I'm still working on it but should be completely functional soon. There's also a smogon doubles room in the way since I recently started taking part of smogtours and thought someone would be interested.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.