plague mask value

Hey I just got a new laptop and started playing this game again. the last time i played was the halloween event and I saved up some white and black plague masks because they looked sweet and they were limited to the halloween event. I just wanted to know what the current values are for each color and if you guys think the values are gonna go up even more. I remember the flaming skull masks used to be like 1m and now they are like 80-100m. Also on a side note is this fair? I'm just asking because it seems like vanity items can be worth as much as a shiny charizard and people can farm them by paying money to the game. Not trying to call out the game developers this is an awesome game but is this something that anyone has talked about before? the ridiculous amount of value that certain vanity items have i mean. 

1 hour ago, Theet said:

Hey I just got a new laptop and started playing this game again. the last time i played was the halloween event and I saved up some white and black plague masks because they looked sweet and they were limited to the halloween event. I just wanted to know what the current values are for each color and if you guys think the values are gonna go up even more. I remember the flaming skull masks used to be like 1m and now they are like 80-100m. Also on a side note is this fair? I'm just asking because it seems like vanity items can be worth as much as a shiny charizard and people can farm them by paying money to the game. Not trying to call out the game developers this is an awesome game but is this something that anyone has talked about before? the ridiculous amount of value that certain vanity items have i mean. 

Good evening Theet, you may want to ask this question over in this thread:

1 hour ago, Theet said:

In addition to Bestfriends comment, you can also check the approximate value of each mask via the Global Trade Link (GTL). I believe the market for these is big enough to trust the prices on there.

In my personal opinion, I believe the inflation is fair, as it is the result of demand and a limited market. Some items are extremely valuable because they are so rare - and I believe we see that everywhere. It's like with Pokémon cards. No one expected that the 1st edition Charizard card or similar ones would be worth thousands of dollars in the current card trading market. 

If you got anymore questions, feel free to contact me in game (Sethsen). ^^ Good day!