Shiny pokmon number

GapBear

Question

First of all, my English is not very good.,My suggestion is that,The trainer's card, Shiny Pokmon, shows the number of encounters he has had。

I come from China, and apart from some PVP players, most Chinese players in this game have no interest in PVP, and they just want to collect some Shiny Pokemon, so this small change will inspire a lot of players to improve player retention

首先,我的英语不是很好,我的意见是,在训练家卡片上,显示第八代的类似遭遇闪光的次数判定。

我来自中国,本游戏除了一些PVP玩家,大部分的中国玩家对PVP没有兴趣,他们只想收集一些shiny pokemon,所以这一个小小的改动,将大量激励一些玩家,提高玩家留存。

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, GapBear said:

First of all, my English is not very good.,My suggestion is that,The trainer's card, Shiny Pokmon, shows the number of encounters he has had。

I come from China, and apart from some PVP players, most Chinese players in this game have no interest in PVP, and they just want to collect some Shiny Pokemon, so this small change will inspire a lot of players to improve player retention

首先,我的英语不是很好,我的意见是,在训练家卡片上,显示第八代的类似遭遇闪光的次数判定。

我来自中国,本游戏除了一些PVP玩家,大部分的中国玩家对PVP没有兴趣,他们只想收集一些shiny pokemon,所以这一个小小的改动,将大量激励一些玩家,提高玩家留存。

I think that @Fixedgaming addressed this concern in the Client Customization section. Feel free to try out his mod:

Personally, I am not a shiny hunter, but people who do this quite often would use this mod to document encounters.

2 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I think that @Fixedgaming addressed this concern in the Client Customization section. Feel free to try out his mod:

Personally, I am not a shiny hunter, but people who do this quite often would use this mod to document encounters.

I think than he's idea is put in trainer info (C) the total number of pokemon you ever encountered and a shiny encounter number. Personally i think its a great idea, mostly pve players doesn't have something to show their effort. This could be nice (even if they couldn't score the previously captured Pokemons) maybe some higher usage from server data in high scale, but seens very good @Darkshade

14小时前,Risadex 说:

I think than he's idea is put in trainer info (C) the total number of pokemon you ever encountered and a shiny encounter number. Personally i think its a great idea, mostly pve players doesn't have something to show their effort. This could be nice (even if they couldn't score the previously captured Pokemons) maybe some higher usage from server data in high scale, but seens very good @Darkshade

Yes, that's what I mean