When you get banned you can actually defend yourself in the appeal ban?

What I'm about to say is based on my experience with my appeal ban, The first thing you need to know is that I was banned for misconduct in the chat room. I didn't know why I was banned but my brother told me that he had put something in the chat room while I was away and he did it to scare me and annoy me but he didn't think I would really get banned for that and neither did I but the ban was already done so I tried to defend myself in the appeal ban by saying everything that happened but when the staff replied that they THOUGHT I lied in the appeal ban they even took another comment and they took out of context, Besides, it is important to clarify that the staff never told me what I had said wrong in the chat, the only information I had was that I had behaved badly in the chat and the most obvious reason thing was what my brother did and I did not think about defending myself from a comment I made 1 month ago. And the response from the staff felt like they never really intended to unban me 

And this made me wonder, if you can really win the appeal ban at least the one for misconduct in the chat, because they take out of context the comments and also putting comments that happened many days ago in addition to the little information they give you about why they banned you and who are rejected just because they believe that what you say is false I also tried to defend myself on the other comment I had made , but I couldn't send another appeal ban and all I could do was edit my previous response, but most probably they will never read it

Edited by Willfer
8 minutes ago, Willfer said:

And this made me wonder, if you can really win the appeal ban at least the one for misconduct in the chat

^ Yes, you can ^

Even if it was your brother you are in charge of your account and what happens on it which makes it your fault, the fact that you're banned means this most likely wasn't the first time either.

Don't be a shithead, don't get banned, simple

I was one of the few that got approved from a ban appeal.
You most certainly can, but the classic “my brother/sister did it” definitely won’t work %95 of the time unless you can bring forth a strong case to think otherwise. 

As kiz mentioned, it’s your account which makes it your responsibility. 
best of luck in future, and hopefully a lesson learnt here. ^^

39 minutes ago, zapdosfangaming said:

Does it mean if you get banned temporary once or twice from chat then after some number of times you will get permanent ban??

If you mean muted, then yes. If you're muted multiple times and continue to do/say the same things that got you muted, you will likely receive temporary bans, which will eventually lead to a permanent ban.

Take a selfie holding a piece of paper with the following writing: "Hello, I am the brother of Willfer and I have snuck on his account multiple times to say naughty stuff while he was on the toilet. I am sorry, please unban me".

That should work as proof it wasn't you and you will get unbanned.

You can absolutely defend yourself. Remember that the first thing is to be respectful towards staff. I mean like honestly if you're gonna be disrespectful that's not gonna help your case and anyways will prob hinder staff from looking further into it. The 2nd thing is if you know you're guilty then it is what it is. \' '/. Most bans are justified. Also most people are impatient. I won my appeal after 1 year. So yeh..

When after several warnings, you continue with certain messages, we don't think you are going to change your behaviour. When you've been warned in past and are afraid that your account might be banned, perhaps sharing an account with someone who is not aware of your history is not good either (And also against rules) - it's still your responsibility.  Messages that you've posted were originally not seen (there was a week-long period between them, as we noted in appeal, not month-long one) but it doesn't mean that they will be ignored. The last message you've posted attracted our attention to check if you've been misbehaving - and it was bad on its own. 

Sorry, but we will not give extra chances over and over again. Players can successfully appeal and got their accounts restored if, for example, we do think their behaviour is going to change. 

As long as you are following rules and instructions of staff members, you have nothing to fear. That's being said I will close this topic.