How to farm: Very Spicy Seed

Hello guys, im new in this seed/berry world and i want to know how to farm this seed (Very Spicy Seed). I intend to plant Leppa, but i dont think its viable to buy this seed. How i farm this seed? payday/pickup(Route)? Harvesting tool (which berry)? Planting/Harvest system? Thanks for help!

Hello @RochaBR,

When I used to farm Leppa berries, I also farm Cheri berry on the side as these yield either Very Spicy Seed (1/3 chance) or Plain Spicy Seed (2/3 chance) when harvested.

Cheri berries require 3x Plain Spicy Seed. What I used to do, is plant Cheri berry plants one day (in Mistralton plant site and Abundant Shrine) and harvest these to get both Very Spicy Seed and Plain Spicy Seed in which the Very Spicy Seeds were used for my Leppa berry plants while the Plain Spicy Seeds were used to replant Cheri berries. 

I hope this explains it well enough - otherwise, contact me in game: Sethsen ^^ Have a good day!

Hello!

You can find seed either by using the Pickup ability or using a harvest tool on specific berries.

The tools can be bought from berry masters around the game, you can find one at the South of Rustboro City in Hoenn, for instance.

Use this to know what seeds you can extract from what berry:

And this to complete your knowledge about berries:

Good luck!

1 hour ago, Sethsen said:

Hello @RochaBR,

When I used to farm Leppa berries, I also farm Cheri berry on the side as these yield either Very Spicy Seed (1/3 chance) or Plain Spicy Seed (2/3 chance) when harvested.

Cheri berries require 3x Plain Spicy Seed. What I used to do, is plant Cheri berry plants one day (in Mistralton plant site and Abundant Shrine) and harvest these to get both Very Spicy Seed and Plain Spicy Seed in which the Very Spicy Seeds were used for my Leppa berry plants while the Plain Spicy Seeds were used to replant Cheri berries. 

I hope this explains it well enough - otherwise, contact me in game: Sethsen ^^ Have a good day!

Fantastic.

Thats exactly what i was looking for: a sustainable and inexpensive way to get this seeds.

Thank you very much for the knowledge and explanation.
2 hours ago, Edniss said:

Hello!

You can find seed either by using the Pickup ability or using a harvest tool on specific berries.

The tools can be bought from berry masters around the game, you can find one at the South of Rustboro City in Hoenn, for instance.

Use this to know what seeds you can extract from what berry:

And this to complete your knowledge about berries:

Good luck!

Thank you for the help! This post about item Dex will be very useful. Thanks again