GEN 8 STYLE THEME + MODS - (WIP) android/pc support

I was hoping if you could update the descriptions first? I have no idea which ones do what. In fact I had to download them all and test them and I still can't get the UI and interface working on my client. I dont know which mod would give me the health bar and the new UI and how to get it working.

Thanks for your work! The party sprites are amazing. 

• 3 weeks later...

I really wanted the music most of all, but it causes moderate to extreme lag during map scrolling. In fact, with it on it can't even be run comfortably on a PC setting besides full performance. My PC is pretty beefy for a laptop, so I'm assuming it's a memory issue and the CPU is trying to compensate. The client itself can't handle it.

EDIT: Switching to full screen appears to eliminate most of the lag.

Edited by AnRae
On 2/17/2021 at 1:24 AM, GZeus said:

You removed the little "square" above the battery icons in this imageui-mobile-atlas.thumb.png.5fcbe73b8c99770efdcdc9670d1ef3d7.pngui-mobile-atlas.thumb.png.44fa16db038c78e41dc63220c1ee1072.png

57 minutes ago, crushayou53 said:

I have found a problem in the UI. There is no sign up button available to do PvP. 

yea theres alot of issues with the theme but hey it looks cool for when it works

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! i love ur theme but some things in interface that dont apply in my game, how the type of my pokes in galar interface or the visual in types attacks, how i can solve?

Psdt. in new version pls repare pvp interface that its very bad change of theme to do pvp.

image.thumb.png.bcb734645ab84bc867a78d65f8338f63.png

Edited by Anho
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 6:58 AM, JxshGX said:

what do you mean unzip then add to theme?

what you mean by "copy to theme"

open the pokemmo folder then go to > data > themes and paste.

After that open the game  go to  setting > interface >theme select your theme  save >restart.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 7:32 PM, NaiSoraNaiShiro said:

When I put the theme mod I get this message I get that error

P.S:I use a translator

Screenshot_55.png

This is not a mod you need to extract the zip file and paste it into themes folder

On 6/18/2020 at 5:02 AM, silentmangaka said:
  Reveal hidden contents

XRp88Ekp_o.jpg

KEBqlcfY_o.jpg

9iwryuMb_o.jpg

I have font problems. And in battle i can't see half of buttons and can't click them with cursor.

To Fix the font issue replace the \ui\battle.xml with this file (inside the themes folder) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13JMPRg3vWkVZhN2DmcsNywYmK7xoOTuM/view?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

I have fixed the issue with the battle windows and text not aligning, also the mouse not working problems and the tooltips for skills not appearing, here his a link to my MODS tutorial on youtube with the link to the fixed version of Gen 8 Theme, Also a big thank you for your hard work guys, this theme his the best !!!

Edited by Rival819
刚刚,Aisakamarin 说:

与他人交易时点击“确认”,游戏就会卡住。:(

In other respects, the theme is great.But every time I trade, I have to change back to the default theme, which is very troublesome.

My English is not good. All the above are machine translation

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATED with over 200 customs, this update to the only icon mod of its kind was a long time coming...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Y4MN9ld5lRHH4aN1Tn9rdjm6IMexK4m/view?usp=sharing

Every Icon has been updated whether that be:

- alignment

- centering

- pixel adjustment

- complete overhaul

- shrunken or enlarged

Please report any bugs or oversights in the comments and i will gladly fix them

Also, feel free to just give any feedback or criticism...

Enjoy!

Credits:

Refer to the credits of this project

>Many icons have been utilized from this resource as I have also been apart of this project as well

National Pokedex (Version Delta) - Icon Dex by Pikafan2000 on DeviantArt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have a problem, sometimes my Game Crash with this mod activated, is my pc or a problem with the mod? Thanks, my pc specifications:

Intel Core i5 2.7 GHz 2 phisical cores, 2 digital.

6gb RAM

Intel HD Graphics 3000

1gb VRAM

Edited by Sams
3 hours ago, Sams said:

Hi, i have a problem, sometimes my Game Crash with this mod activated, is my pc or a problem with the mod? Thanks, my pc specifications:

Intel Core i5 2.7 GHz 2 phisical cores, 2 digital.

6gb RAM

Intel HD Graphics 3000

1gb VRAM

It's a possibility the GUI is unstable.

Dump your \logs\ folder.