GEN 8 STYLE THEME + MODS - (WIP) android/pc support

1 minute ago, silentmangaka said:
  Reveal hidden contents

XRp88Ekp_o.jpg

KEBqlcfY_o.jpg

9iwryuMb_o.jpg

I have font problems. And in battle i can't see half of buttons and can't click them with cursor.

which font problems and for the battle buttons its bc you need to use the interface in 1.0 at 1080 minimum lmk if that helps at all. its best if used full screen too

Edited by JaredNattyDaddyTKL

the 

Just now, silentmangaka said:

After decreasing battle window size i can finally see Pokemon and Run buttons but still can't click to them.

Btw other players nickname font color on screen is dark grey. This makes hard to read.

que.JPG

the not being able to click on the buttons is a known issue - they can still be clicked and navigated with the keyboard or a controller and as for the grey text im still looking into how to fix that without changing other areas. the game is fickle in that change one thing 10 other things using that line of code is affected

image.png.a30d00cac99a43be7cbe73dbc46ed96e.png

Maybe editing the colours of the box names would be more ideal so that they are more legible, but overall love the work so far! (I would suggest making the texts all white and change the highlighted colour to something else if possible)

2 hours ago, Limbow said:

image.png.a30d00cac99a43be7cbe73dbc46ed96e.png

Maybe editing the colours of the box names would be more ideal so that they are more legible, but overall love the work so far! (I would suggest making the texts all white and change the highlighted colour to something else if possible)

I actually like to label my boxes by              number “1” “2” etc the numbers fit nicely I don’t plan on changing that tbh 

7 hours ago, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

I actually like to label my boxes by              number “1” “2” etc the numbers fit nicely I don’t plan on changing that tbh 

I'm pretty sure he meant the colors and not the size of the text

3 minutes ago, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

I wasn’t referring to text size. I’m saying I label each box just a number because it’s a cleaners look and the numbers fit nicely 

I also do the same for most of them, but it's true that the grey on black isn't super visible.

Speaking of which, I made an account specifically to thank you about this theme because it's really awesome. I'll give you a more detailed feedback as soon as I can.

Screenshot_1.png

2 minutes ago, Lunaryk said:

I also do the same for most of them, but it's true that the grey on black isn't super visible.

Speaking of which, I made an account specifically to thank you about this theme because it's really awesome. I'll give you a more detailed feedback as soon as I can.

Screenshot_1.png

Oh I see what you mean. I specifically made the box that you’re currently on white so that it would stand out and you’d know which box you’re on as opposed to the others that stay greyed out until you select that box