Sinnoh Victory Road?

ive never completed the sinnoh pokedex in pokemmo but i assume its similar to the original games and will only unlock after you obtain the national dex from prof rowan. i may be wrong though.

16 minutes ago, Sicos said:

Did it work ? Cause I'm stuck there too, and i think this road leads to the leftovers and others stuff 

Unfortunately not, the guy still blocks the cave.

Though, I think it's intended since Lucas tells u to go to Spear Pillar but obviously there's no Palkia/Dalgia so the story can't continue.

ss.png

2 hours ago, marnie said:

Unfortunately not, the guy still blocks the cave.

Though, I think it's intended since Lucas tells u to go to Spear Pillar but obviously there's no Palkia/Dalgia so the story can't continue.

That area can be unlocked, but I don't remember how exactly. It leads to shaymin's spot and gabite horde location. As you can see the fatso isn't there for me:

screenshot_1592512296.thumb.png.4e1cc34c3d93beacafbee393d85fe8ec.png

It might have to do with completing dex but I don't remember.

11 hours ago, Sicos said:

Did it work ? Cause I'm stuck there too, and i think this road leads to the leftovers and others stuff 

Thanks to Dip's input, apparently you have to see all of the pokemons in Sinnoh Dex then talk to Rowan.

I did this by searching which npc have pokemons i'm missing, you don't have to catch just encounter it in battles/wild.

ss.png