Henlo

Hi everybody! I'm relatively new to Pokemmo, I think I've been playing for only a couple of months now, but I'm an long time Pokefan. I've been playing pretty much my entire life, starting with Pokemon Silver. I've played through each main series game multiple times (except for the Switch games, since I don't have a Switch), and enjoy doing the tedious task that is EV training. I even ev trained my story team, which is probably overkill ^-^; So, I'd like to start an EV training service for those who don't have the time or patience to. I have my discord and ign in my profile, so just message me if you'd like me to help you EV train your Pokemon!

Edited by SquishyBunny
19 hours ago, SquishyBunny said:

Hi everybody! I'm relatively new to Pokemmo, I think I've been playing for only a couple of months now, but I'm an long time Pokefan. I've been playing pretty much my entire life, starting with Pokemon Silver. I've played through each main series game multiple times (except for the Switch games, since I don't have a Switch), and enjoy doing the tedious task that is EV training. I even ev trained my story team, which is probably overkill ^-^; So, I'd like to start an EV training service for those who don't have the time or patience to. I have my discord and ign in my profile, so just message me if you'd like me to help you EV train your Pokemon!

Welcome to pokemmo, glad you're here :P