It is recommended to provide props to increase the number of 'blacklists'

BlackGod

Question

A lot of people want to buy prop and Pokemon with A price well below cost .There are a lot lot lot of such information published on the trading channel, which leads to the other players' failure to conduct equal trading normally.When ordinary players enter the trading channel, they can only see this kind of information, but they can't see the information of normal trading attempt.Blacklist can  alleviate this situation in a period of time,but  250  fields cant  be solved for a long time. So  I asked the official to provide props to increase the number of blacklists in the mall,please!

I really want to trade normally on the trading channel. Please!

Buy prop and Pokemon with A price well below cost not fair in itself! so Please!

5 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, BlackGod said:

Buy prop and Pokemon with A price well below cost not fair in itself!

That's called free market. Setting minimum prices that are arbitrarily determined is not going to fix anything. Value is subjective and when it comes to Pokemon there are way too many different factors that contribute to the different values you see including, but not limited to, shiny, IV spread, ability, nature, etc. The number of different combinations is much too high to adequately account for disparities in value to even begin to price them on a server level.

They will make it clear that 70% or less of the cost price。It's not a free market either, because there's a clear inequality,the price of 31*5 with right personality  is 500k-600k and even less。If you can read Chinese, you will only see countless such screen information

Edited by BlackGod
6 hours ago, BlackGod said:

They will make it clear that 70% or less of the cost price。It's not a free market either, because there's a clear inequality,the price of 31*5 with right personality  is 500k-600k and even less

You don't get competition in the market by setting hard values for something that is subjective in the first place. There are 649 species in gen 5, with a good chunk of those available in game. One species alone is going to have a few thousand different combinations factoring into the value. When it comes to determining profit/loss, you can look at what you put into creating it and what the minimum /you/ could sell it for to make back your investment without taking a loss. With those saying they are selling at 70% value or less, they likely didn't put full value into it in the first place so they can take a hit like that. I would strongly advise you to /actually/ learn how player driven markets work rather than trying to apply a blanket solution that is developmentally impractical and, quite frankly, isn't worth the amount of time it would take to implement.

7 hours ago, BlackGod said:

If you can read Chinese, you will only see countless such screen information

I am well aware that players undercut others on prices, the same argument has been made for the GTL as well. In both cases, it's not only impractical, it's impossible to adequately assign values that were arbitrary in the first place. Before yen was tradeable the economy was driven by Lucky Eggs, which had a drop rate around 5% on an already extremely rare and hard to catch Pokemon. If you think this is bad, think about that for a minute and then decide what you would rather have.

The number of props needed for incubation is fixed. Not counting the value of baokemeng materials, it has exceeded 500K-600K.
Some expenses are unavoidable. It's not that I'm setting this value. It's the game itself.  Like Power Bracer costs 10k. Are all the materials used for incubation free?

And   I don't think it's easy to change 250 to 500 or more, but it's not that difficult.

On 6/21/2020 at 12:06 AM, BlackGod said:

The number of props needed for incubation is fixed. Not counting the value of baokemeng materials, it has exceeded 500K-600K.
Some expenses are unavoidable. It's not that I'm setting this value. It's the game itself.  Like Power Bracer costs 10k. Are all the materials used for incubation free?

And   I don't think it's easy to change 250 to 500 or more, but it's not that difficult.

Ok, now that I understand better let me frame it differently.

Yes, a Power Bracer costs 10k to purchase from the NPC. So let's say I have the cash to buy a full stack of 99 Power Bracers, I have now spent 990,000. Now let's say I turn around and sell them at 70% cost, which would be 7k. I may move my full stack of 99, but the end result is that I only get 693,000 back from my investment; I've now lost 297,000.

Why is it a problem that players want to invest in a Sunk Cost Fallacy? Surely the answer cannot be that it's an issue because you cannot move your stock of the same items could it? If a player undercutting you to the point that they are losing money on the investment makes it harder for you to move your stock, let them invest in it. That's 297,000 yen they will never be able to get back. Once those players are unable to maintain that business model, it means that you are in a better position to capitalize on the void provided you don't charge an obscene markup to the initial cost.

Besides, if you want a better chance at moving your inventory, put it on the GTL instead of using Trade Chat. You set the price you want per unit and how many you are putting up for sale. The system calculates the value and charges you the appropriate listing fee then lists the item for a period of time. Odds are that, before that period expires, if you have not marked up the cost excessively, your items will sell.