The hunt for 6k Skull fossils :3

Basically I'm just trying to farm for skull fossils for that little cutie shiny cranidos. The grand total of fossils I have at the moment is only 30 but that will change overtime :3. I wanted to make this to record my journey through this painful process x3 and also just to share my personal favorite fossil farming spots in the sinnoh region. If anyone else knows of any different spots feel free to share them :3.

Ravaged Path

1685094998_Ravagedpath.thumb.png.3c0a54ba5069e59b2dd2c22c922ec131.png

(For some reason I tend to find alot of hard stones in here not sure if it just RNG or because its all geodudes. But in an hour I can average around 4-6 fossils. The everstones you can get are also a plus :3) I think there's like 14 or so rocks to smash here.

RT. 211

937553740_Rt_211.thumb.png.6284a3bb9410e17803921af8c57a0139.png

(There's not as many rocks at this location but it just a quick bike ride to the right to reset the rocks. Sometimes it takes a few resets to see rocks. If they dont show up just simply walk into a house or PC but it rarely happens to me. This place has more graveler and the occasional nosepass that hold float stones. Here I tend to get more everstones than hardstones. But again don't know if that's RNG or because there's more graveler here.) Max 7 rocks total

1 hour ago, Sakustein said:

Basically I'm just trying to farm for skull fossils for that little cutie shiny cranidos. The grand total of fossils I have at the moment is only 30 but that will change overtime :3. I wanted to make this to record my journey through this painful process x3 and also just to share my personal favorite fossil farming spots in the sinnoh region. If anyone else knows of any different spots feel free to share them :3.

Ravaged Path

1685094998_Ravagedpath.thumb.png.3c0a54ba5069e59b2dd2c22c922ec131.png

(For some reason I tend to find alot of hard stones in here not sure if it just RNG or because its all geodudes. But in an hour I can average around 4-6 fossils. The everstones you can get are also a plus :3) I think there's like 14 or so rocks to smash here.

RT. 211

937553740_Rt_211.thumb.png.6284a3bb9410e17803921af8c57a0139.png

(There's not as many rocks at this location but it just a quick bike ride to the right to reset the rocks. Sometimes it takes a few resets to see rocks. If they dont show up just simply walk into a house or PC but it rarely happens to me. This place has more graveler and the occasional nosepass that hold float stones. Here I tend to get more everstones than hardstones. But again don't know if that's RNG or because there's more graveler here.) Max 7 rocks total

if you dont see the rocks its because there is a firm time it takes to reset them - when you cant see them you have been to fast. :)