World Cup 3: Quarterfinals

41 minutes ago, Baneadito said:

you would be terribly corrupt if you do that I put that because I don't know how to play the replay

It would be the correct choice, if you dont know then research/ask. Theres a big enough button that says "upload replay" after finishing a match btw, so yeah, just laziness

4 minutes ago, Zigh said:

Sería la elección correcta, si no lo sabe, investigue / pregunte. Hay un botón lo suficientemente grande que dice "subir repetición" después de terminar un partido por cierto, así que sí, solo pereza

And you decide the sanctions?
instead of doing that you should put the replay you know and stop causing problems or go to places where they don't call you

21 minutes ago, Baneadito said:

And you decide the sanctions?
instead of doing that you should put the replay you know and stop causing problems or go to places where they don't call you

He doesn't but he is right. Stop making a fucking drama and just upload them stupid replays, it's not a big effort and I don't feel like being a babysitter for presumable adult people

Just now, RysPicz said:

No lo hace pero tiene razón. Deja de hacer un jodido drama y solo súbelas a estúpidas repeticiones, no es un gran esfuerzo y no tengo ganas de ser una niñera para presumibles personas adultas

I do not do any drama, but you speak as if you were a power abuser or that it was so difficult to see the duel with that, I already edited it so I left it like that

1 minute ago, Baneadito said:

I do not do any drama, but you speak as if you were a power abuser or that it was so difficult to see the duel with that, I already edited it so I left it like that

The fuck you're talking about dude, I've had to upload and post replays for a shit ton of battles over this season and I'm honestly fed up with it. This isn't a jab directly at you or your team but overall to people who don't upload the replays. And there are no sanctions happening at all, just remember about those fucking replays lol is it really so difficult

27 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Joder, estás hablando, amigo, he tenido que subir y publicar repeticiones para un montón de batallas durante esta temporada y, sinceramente, estoy harto de eso. Esto no es un golpe directo para usted o su equipo, sino en general para las personas que no cargan las repeticiones. Y no hay sanciones en absoluto, solo recuerda esas repeticiones jodidas jajaja, es realmente tan difícil

ok it's already edited

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.