[Rules] The Lost Emerald

t6lRK5Y.jpg

ABOUT THIS EVENT

This event is a story with puzzles that players need to solve in order to continue. With a 10 Million prize for the player who finishes the story, this event will last for at least one month, with multiple chapters for the story, and multiple puzzles. 

ONGOING :

Introduction

A Strange Inscription

RULES AND GENERAL INFORMATIONS

• To participate in this event, you just need to post in the event threads, and do quests in-game.
  • You only need the whole Kanto region unlocked to fully complete the event.
  • The Ruin Maniac will regularly do new discoveries (every week)
  • The Ruin Maniac will reward players for their help during the hunt (for each new post).
  • The Ruin Maniac will reward 10 M $ to the player that completes the event first.
  • Some puzzles may need players to spend money (not much - they will be reimbursed through prizes each round).
  • Everything that requires to send anything can be sent to IGN : RuinManiacVonG. He will send you back whatever you sent him most of the time, along with some reward.

STAFF 

This event was created by Poufilou. Available Staff for this event : 

• Poufilou
  • TheFrenchiestFry 
  • Cali
  • Revz

Good luck to everyone ! The event will start Sunday 17 January . We are accepting donations for the prize pool, feel free to send me mail about sponsoring this event ! 

Prize Pool : 3M / 10M

Credits to Kole for the banner

Edited by Poufilou
  • 2 weeks later...

So as to not leave anyone hanging, we (ZomB) were informed that the event host has quit the game. I have no choice but to assume that this, and other events, should be considered cancelled for the time being. I cannot speak for the host, only ZomB sponsorship.

• 4 months later...

I'm really sorry about the turn out of that event, I had IRL issues and bad mental health to host it effectively, and needed to take a break from the game. I still have everything prepared to host this event, and am back to the game. I still don't think I can manage to host it on my own, so if anyone is interested to host it, hit me up 

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2020 at 10:12 AM, Poufilou said:

RULES AND GENERAL INFORMATIONS

• To participate in this event, you just need to post in the event threads, whatever you do in-game. 
  • You only need the whole Kanto region unlocked to fully complete the event.
  • The Ruin Maniac will regularly do new discoveries (every week)
  • The Ruin Maniac will reward players for their help during the hunt (for each new post).
  • The Ruin Maniac will reward 10 M $ to the player that completes the event first.
  • Some puzzles may need players to spend money (not much - they will be reimbursed through prizes each round).

STAFF 

This event was created by Poufilou. Available Staff for this event : 

• Poufilou
  • TheFrenchiestFry 
  • Cali
  • Revz

Good luck to everyone ! The event will start Sunday 17 January . We are accepting donations for the prize pool, feel free to send me mail about sponsoring this event ! 

Prize Pool : 3M / 10M

Edited the post ! Starting Sunday. 

Feel free to send donations owo even when event started, if you enjoy it ! 

The event (finally) started ! 

While participating, if the Ruin Maniac asks you to send him anything, you can send mail in-game to IGN : RuinManiacVonG 

He will most of the time send you back whatever you sent him, along with some reward

I hope everyone will have fun ! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.