Make PvP items purchasable with BP

AndrewHavsha

Question

I dunno if this has been suggested before, but let us buy PvP items like gems, and berries with BP. They're items primarily used for battle, so it would make sense for us to be able obtain them through grinding the unranked/ranked matches. You can make them untradable if its a concern that it would damage the economy

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, AndrewHavsha said:

You can make them untradable if its a concern that it would damage the economy

Isnt really so simple like that i think, once you have a realiable way to farm those items, there ll be no point in farming it through other ways, so yeah it would hurt a bit more than expected. You can also get money in form of BP sell, then purchase the mentioned itens.

they already implemented bracers by BP which was a really good improvment. AS next big update  gonna be focused on PvP mainly, i really think we can expect some enhancements in rewards so lets wait a bit.

I personally think there gonna be another ways of farming mysterious gems and this hopefully could be added as part of next update, as the item doesnt have a realiable way of farm, since people rarely hunt for them and if announced in global chat there's a big chance of it been announced in some foreign language.