Illegalities in Pokemmo

I have a somewhat urgent question and that is that according to I understood the theft in Pokemmo was penalized with permanent ban .. but I was reading the rules of the game and nowhere given anything related to the theft between players .. and I need to know how illegal this is action since they normally varied me shielded by the law since they * cannot rob me * but I fear that it is only a formalism and not a written rule.

Theft is illegal anywhere you go and should be punished accordingly.

it should also be noted that PokeMMO may ban or remove your account at any given time for any reason they see fit in the agreement.

knowing this, a permanent ban from theft is a thing they could do without specifically writing it in ToS.

4. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION/DELETION

PokeMMO may suspend, modify, or delete any Account related to PokeMMO's Services at any time for any reason, or no reason, with or without notice to You, for any amount of time. For purposes of explanation, most account suspensions and modifications are the result of violation(s) with this Terms 

Edited by Looksitsalex

Also, if you worry about being scammed, the online CMs/GMs are very helpful (at least in the English speaking side). I saw a few cases where some moron tried to scam a poor soul while doing trade evo and they found the lil guy's poke and returned him in a matter of minutes.

6 hours ago, Lamsak said:

I have a somewhat urgent question and that is that according to I understood the theft in Pokemmo was penalized with permanent ban .. but I was reading the rules of the game and nowhere given anything related to the theft between players .. and I need to know how illegal this is action since they normally varied me shielded by the law since they * cannot rob me * but I fear that it is only a formalism and not a written rule.

It's in the Code of Conduct which outlines behavior expected of you across all services offered by PokeMMO. I'd suggest giving that a thorough read as you did accept that as part of the Terms of Service.

What happens is that I have always felt protected by the laws of the server and I had never worried about being robbed / scammed but last night a member of my team had a poke stolen and he still has not recovered it, which makes me wonder how they can capture a player who commits these actions .. since most of us do not expect to be victims of this type of actions and we became easy victims

5 hours ago, Looksitsalex said:

Theft is illegal anywhere you go and should be punished accordingly.

it should also be noted that PokeMMO may ban or remove your account at any given time for any reason they see fit in the agreement.

knowing this, a permanent ban from theft is a thing they could do without specifically writing it in ToS.

4. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION/DELETION

PokeMMO may suspend, modify, or delete any Account related to PokeMMO's Services at any time for any reason, or no reason, with or without notice to You, for any amount of time. For purposes of explanation, most account suspensions and modifications are the result of violation(s) with this

But this only means that the administrators have the right to suspend your account without reason ... and do not misunderstand the theft is wrong and it seems to me something of very bad taste .. but as a player I feel strange to see that a user is punished by a rule that does not exist 

51 minutes ago, Lamsak said:

What happens is that I have always felt protected by the laws of the server and I had never worried about being robbed / scammed but last night a member of my team had a poke stolen and he still has not recovered it, which makes me wonder how they can capture a player who commits these actions .. since most of us do not expect to be victims of this type of actions and we became easy victims

If they've already made a report in the Player Reports section on here they have to wait until all evidence is reviewed before they will know if anything will be done.

3 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

If they've already made a report in the Player Reports section on here they have to wait until all evidence is reviewed before they will know if anything will be done.

And the item/pokemon/money etc will be returned to the owner?