Would Honchkrow be a viable Pokemon for competitive?

I recently breed a Murkrow up to 5x31 IV, it has Adamant nature and Super Lucky ability. It was then that a friend told me that he is a bad option for not having his main skill here, Moxie.

I was a little frustrated with that, but I want to think that I didn't waste so much money and effort on anything.

What is your opinion?

On 6/10/2020 at 9:33 AM, Jeiseun said:

the thing that makes it good is its atk and spatk stat, moxie is just a bonus, it's good but not vital on it

23 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

It's a monster in NU. Run Scope Lens. 

12 hours ago, White said:

I don't think it's affecting your use of it and Super lucky is also a good ability.

Thanks for the replies

I intend to put movements like Brave Bird and Sucker Punch, what do you think?

unfortunately these are moves that I don't get evolving (in the case of Sucker Punch I evolve my Murkrow before he learns).

I want to know how to learn Brave Bird (I don't understand how the egg move works, is it by breeding?), if that's the case, I can't learn it anymore?

Edited by Intress
5小时前,Intress 说:

Thanks for the replies

unfortunately these are moves that I don't get evolving (in the case of Sucker Punch I evolve my Murkrow before he learns).

I want to know how to learn Brave Bird (I don't understand how the egg move works, is it by breeding?), if that's the case, I can't learn it anymore?

Egg move works by breeding. If your Murkrow doesn't learn egg moves from breeder, you won't be able to learn that anymore.

So I recommend that you pay attention to whether the moves you need can only be learn through egg in the process of breeding.

(PS: Murkrows Brave Bird from Farfetch'd/Taillow/Starly/Ducklett/Rufflet)

6 hours ago, Intress said:

Thanks for the replies

If you miss a move that you wanted before evolving, you can teach prevo-exclusive moves at a move relearner.

Egg moves are passed to the child if one of the parents knows it, there is no other way. Brave Bird is becoming a TM next update though - if you're patient, you can obtain it without rebreeding.