Quality of life update to search in PC

ShadowOfGannicus

Question

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, ShadowOfGannicus said:

How is filtering with advanced search six times for each IV every time you need to review your caught pokemons anywhere as convinient as typing 31 in quicksearch once would be?

Can you not choose the values for each IV before applying the filter? The purpose of an Advanced search is to allow you to apply multiple filters to your search in one go as opposed to individual refining of the search.

16 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

Can you not choose the values for each IV before applying the filter? The purpose of an Advanced search is to allow you to apply multiple filters to your search in one go as opposed to individual refining of the search.

No, when you set min 31 to all iv's in advanced search, it will only show 6x31 pokemons, and not all 1x31's of any stat

1 hour ago, ShadowOfGannicus said:

No, when you set min 31 to all iv's in advanced search, it will only show 6x31 pokemons, and not all 1x31's of any stat

I get what you say, you want a filter to show ANY 31 IV pokemon and currently there is no way to do that in one go. Regardless, I personally think this is redundant. I've been using the advanced filter to do what I need just fine. For any white poke I just decrease max from 31 to 30 and for greens, I filter with specific IV anyways.

Time will tell with the votes if there are ppl other than you who think this is a good suggestion

Hello! This has been my workaround to this little annoyance OP speaks of! I rename the pokemon I catch using "31" and then H, A, D, XA, XD, or S. So if I'm just looking for 31's, I can highlight all of them by only typing 31, or if I would like a specific stat, I can type in the corresponding letter. While it is a little tedious, the renaming is done in the time that the next encounter is loading up, so I find it worth my while. Hope this helps OP and anyone else out there catching for breeding purposes!

Screenshot (3).png