Shiny Hunt Questions

Buenas, soy un jugador de Cuba y tengo una duda, a ver mi problema es que estoy buscando algunos pokemon en su forma shinny y según he escuchado la probabilidad la tienen de 1 en 30 000, tengo unas preguntas que hacerle a los que me puedan ayudar si no les es molestia.

1- ¿Con cuantos jugadores puedo hacer link al mismo tiempo para aumentar mi probabilidad de encontrar uno en 5% con el amuleto variocolor?

2- ¿Existe aún el objeto poke radar? Es que intenté buscarlo en el mercado y nadie lo estaba vendiendo.

3- Si existiera me gustaría saber todas las formas de obtenerlo y usarlo en pokemmo para buscar shinny es que como aquí han cambiado varias cosas es complicado saber si lo quitaron o le cambiaron el efecto a este objeto .

Well, I am a player from Cuba and I have a doubt, to see my problem is that I am looking for some pokemon in their shinny form and according to I have heard the probability they have it 1 in 30 000, I have some questions to ask those who can help if they are not bothered. 1- How many players can I link to at the same time to increase my probability of finding one by 5% with the variocolor amulet? 2- Does the poke radar object still exist? It's that I tried to find it in the market and nobody was selling it. 3- If it existed I would like to know all the ways to obtain it and use it in pokemmo to search for shinny is that since several things have changed here it is difficult to know if they removed or changed the effect of this object.

5 hours ago, Lamsak said:

Good, I am a player from Cuba and I have a doubt, to see my problem is that I am looking for some pokemon in their shinny form and as I have heard the probability they have it 1 in 30,000, I have some questions to ask those who can help if they are not bothered.

1- How many players can I link to at the same time to increase my probability of finding one by 5% with the variocolor amulet?

2- Does the poke radar object still exist? It's that I tried to find it in the market and nobody was selling it.

3- If it existed I would like to know all the ways to obtain it and use it in pokemmo to search for shinny is that since several things have changed here it is difficult to know if they removed or changed the effect of this object.

1. With the shiny charm you can be linked to 3 other players. The player who used the charm will get + 10% chance increase for finding a shiny (from 1 / 30k - so roughly 1 / 27k), and all other link members will get a + 5% increase. It's important to note that if all 4 link members use their own shiny charm, you will each only get a 10% boost - it does not stack.

2. Poke Radar does not exist in PokeMMO.

Edited by awkways
46 minutes ago, Lamsak said:

So te feature of counter dont work either in this game? For example:

I capture only woopers in the same area... the chanse of a shiny increases??

No, that method (chaining) does not work in pokemmo. Every encounter has the same 1/30,000 chance for a shiny

Thanks is that there are many myths spread like

1 you cannot leave the game or the count is restarted

2 depending on the weather there is greater probability

3 a pokemon with lighting increases the probability that the hordes are shinys

4 it is easier to get it through eggs Etc Etc Etc

And you get to the point of not knowing what is true or false