PokeMMO Dev Blog 9000: Questions

I have a question about the matchmaking reward points - I've only played 6 games so far and it's saying that I have 10/1000 points for the hat? Does the number of points you earn per match increase with win streaks?

Edited by Zymogen
30 minutes ago, Munya said:

Nope, at least it doesn't say anything about them increasing in the help tab where it tells you how to obtain them.

Oh I missed that part. I had 5 wins at the time of posting so 10 points makes sense. Cheers

Hello!

(Not sure if this has been brought up to discussion yet)

Is there a cap beyond which losing battles won't give the conciliatory 200 bp rewards? If not, there's a good chance that people out there keep losing in their alts for bp (since forfeiting is faster - 5 moves, 1-2 mins approx vs average of 10-15 mins of a real match)

27 minutes ago, CaptnBaklava said:

TY!

But manged to reach mine too, sadly its genderless so the system cant give it to me >_> 

>The Prize Pokemon it's genderless so it means that it doesn't have any egg moves

>To reclaim it you need to select 2 Eggs moves, otherwise it can't be reclaimed.

mfw;

Hey @Kyu loving the update so far so good job with the work you put into!

Have you thought about what is going to happen now with the value of BattlePoints? The way you can get BP now is very easy (without any chance of losing BP) this will result in massive drops of items like Choice -Bands/Scarf/Specs, which I expect to end up being very cheap in the near future. Isn't it better to tweak the amount of BP you get so these items will actually hold its value that it had before this update (or close to that?)

11 minutes ago, Mnemosyne said:

Hey @Kyu loving the update so far so good job with the work you put into!

Have you thought about what is going to happen now with the value of BattlePoints? The way you can get BP now is very easy (without any chance of losing BP) this will result in massive drops of items like Choice -Bands/Scarf/Specs, which I expect to end up being very cheap in the near future. Isn't it better to tweak the amount of BP you get so these items will actually hold its value that it had before this update (or close to that?)

Or just bump up the cost of the BP items to like 50k or something