PokeMMO Dev Blog 9000: Questions

1 minute ago, iJulian said:

But mainly popcorn. Honestly im so sad doubles isnt in the rotation for this month, I literally cant wait to start playing

Doubles do seem like they will be a lot of fun. I honestly can't wait either. Might actually make my start in PVP once Doubles exist lol.

14 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

I literally never read anything this guy is saying because it takes too much effort

Are you saying that the color of the text I use is too hard on your eyes?

Also, my comment was satirical...but please - feel free to teach me something. o/

Edited by Gawerty
adding on a comment

Is the nerf in gengar ability really necessary?
In other generations we have fairy types which makes gengar a pokemon even more useful thanks to its poison type, here in gen5 the poison type is quite horrible offensively
Giving nasty splot to him would be very OP but then I would even agree with the nerf in the ability

I've never seen anyone complain about gengar being unbalanced in today's meta game.
Perhaps leaving the option of 2 halities is an option

Edited by mateusvictor
3 hours ago, mateusvictor said:

Is the nerf in gengar ability really necessary?
In other generations we have fairy types which makes gengar a pokemon even more useful thanks to its poison type, here in gen5 the poison type is quite horrible offensively
Giving nasty splot to him would be very OP but then I would even agree with the nerd in the skill
I've never seen anyone complain about gengar being unbalanced in today's meta game.
Perhaps leaving the option of 2 halities is an option

If you look at the calcs for NP Gengar I find the ability nerf rather reasonable (even Blobs can't handle Gengar at +2). You can't really compare Gengar to todays meta game, neither pre-update MMO nor Gen8, since the sheer brute force Gengar will apply with NP in MMO is already super strong while we have a limited mon-pool compared to Gen8.

Edited by CHUCKunso