PokeMMO Dev Blog 9000: Questions

4 hours ago, Rakhmaninov said:

I'm assuming this is incorrect given the fact that all missing pokemon have already been confirmed access to these moves (via Pokemon HOME) before being introduced into SwSh - current availability in SwSh shouldn't revoke this as each Pokemon has a TM listing prior to release in-game... right? Please correct me if I'm wrong if this doesn't translate across to PokeMMO

Yeah but they were confirmed via a datamine, not an official release.

Devs may see it akin to assuming Chandelure was 100% going to get Shadow Tag like it was datamined in early BW or how the Legendary Dogs were going to have elemental absorb abilities but got Inner Focus instead on release.

4 hours ago, kloneman said:

With the release of the Isle of Armor DLC, will PokeMMO also introduce the new movepool changes for re-released Pokemon?

Text file from the Isle of Armor datamine:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/SciresM/71a38bcdd4717771afa8948532aabc0c/raw/e777fc84e09ed5f1c7c7686330ec649ebaf286ce/Pokemon%20-%20Sword%201.2.0.txt

I'll give everything a lookover and try to, thanks

@Kyu Hi, with the dlc new moves were launched, in addition some old pokemon came back and with that they learned some moves that they didn’t learn before.

Anyway, what I want to know is if moves that do not exist at the moment will be launched here in the game, as aurora veil, dual wingbeat etc. I would also like to know if Alakazam will learn nasty plot.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, PedroLindoUnico said:

Anyway, what I want to know is if moves that do not exist at the moment will be launched here in the game, as aurora veil, dual wingbeat etc

If the moves do not currently exist in Gen 5, they will not be added.

• 2 weeks later...