World Cup 3 Week #7

26 minutes ago, athelstan said:

admit it, u are a bit angry, its ok

and no he didn't confirm that H2H>point, he confirmed he didn't know how to do that so he did something else (which is point>H2H)

and yep let's wait for hosts to tell you the challonge bracket is the official standings and your imagined standing is not correct 

Why should i be angry ? The 3 team mexico colombia and africa deserve To be in play off anyway tbh Mexico and Colombia were more regular than us and deserve to win like i said before, the thing now is there the bracket who say point diff>H2H and mago saying H2H>Point diff and i'm only waiting for the actual host To confirm, whatever they choose after reading everything it should be fair and if they stay with colombia and mexico then gg both and anyway i Will be happy To see friend Like julian or jorel go play off. But apparently u dont know how To read and dont even know The diff between H2H and TB. idk why i'm still trying To arg with you.

12 minutes ago, PoseidonWrath said:

lJamXwE.jpg

gg

Nice one zebi

Edited by DrakeHope
9 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

Why should i be angry ? The 3 team mexico colombia and africa deserve To be in play off anyway tbh Mexico and Colombia were more regular than us and deserve to win like i said before, the thing now is there the bracket who say point diff>H2H and mago saying H2H>Point diff and i'm only waiting for the actual host To confirm, whatever they choose after reading everything it should be fair and if they stay with colombia and mexico then gg both. But apparently u dont know how To read and dont even know The diff between H2H and TB. idk why i'm still trying To arg with you.

Nice one zebi

Bracket = official communication of world cup

Mago = no host, no player

Let's wait with what the hosts will go, i'm so curious.

and how is this not H2H: "number of matches won against tied opponents"

2 minutes ago, athelstan said:

Bracket = official communication of world cup

Mago = no host, no player

Let's wait with what the hosts will go, i'm so curious.

and how is this not H2H: "number of matches won against tied opponents"

U finally understand that we wait on host.

I already told what is diff between h2h and tb in other post.

Mago= former host and one who make rules.

Edited by DrakeHope
1 minute ago, DrakeHope said:

U finally understand that we wait on host.

I already told what is diff between h2h and tb in other post.

Mago= former host and one who make rules.

i am bad at reading, explain me how "number of matches won against tied opponents" does not mean the same as H2H

and yes mago made the rules and he made it like this :-)

7 minutes ago, athelstan said:

i am bad at reading, explain me how "number of matches won against tied opponents" does not mean the same as H2H

and yes mago made the rules and he made it like this :-)

H2H mean the matches that have already played before in the tournament between 2 team 

TB: is Tie Break, if there a tie between 2 team after the 7 week (same Set win, same number of points, tie in the H2H) Then there a TB between the 2 concerned team

Edited by DrakeHope
2 minutes ago, Zigh said:

arent we forgetting there's a specific rule for tiebreak?

14.- On the single elimination phase. We will have tie break's. For the tie break we will set OU tier and we will give the chance to the involved captains to decide 1 tier each one, since OU was already established captain will not be able to choose it again. That will give us a total of 3 tiers. Bo3 will define the tie break If a tie happen.

On the single elimination phase= only play off not group phase imo 

5 minutes ago, Zigh said:

arent we forgetting there's a specific rule for tiebreak?

14.- On the single elimination phase. We will have tie break's. For the tie break we will set OU tier and we will give the chance to the involved captains to decide 1 tier each one, since OU was already established captain will not be able to choose it again. That will give us a total of 3 tiers. Bo3 will define the tie break If a tie happen.

Single elimination phase.

zigh facepalm

22 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

H2H mean the matches that have already played before in the tournament between 2 team 

TB: is Tie Break, if there a tie between 2 team after the 7 week (same Set win, same number of points, tie in the H2H) Then there a TB between the 2 concerned team

and what is difference between the matches that have already played before in the tournament between 2 teams and "number of matches won against tied opponents"?

the "number of matches won against tied opponents" is also speaking about matches played before...

Because it's clear you need some extra help, i've looked up an example for you from a previous world cup:

In here you can see africa and argentina tied in set points and points and then it went to head2head (this is not a match played later, it's just showing that argentina won from africa before...)

efzogjzeoigjzeoigez.PNG.be0ad74263c8e860cdebeb136e75d5d5.PNG

Edited by athelstan
3 minutes ago, athelstan said:

and what is difference between the matches that have already played before in the tournament between 2 teams and "number of matches won against tied opponents"?

the number of matches won against tied opponents is also speaking about matches played before...

The number of matches won against tied opponent is H2H, if this number is a tie too for example 3-3 There come the Tie Break To decide who go play off between the 2 team theres is the diff between H2H and TB.

5 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

@DrakeHope and @Tawla looking for the tie break in case of the world cup, as did @iJulian, he is right, the bracket is fine, there is really no mistake to the rules with the bracket

Not realy looking for tie break like said before mexico and colombia were more regular than us that a fact. I'm trying To understand the weird rules u make, Like make point diff before H2H + saying now H2H before point diff.

2 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

The number of matches won against tied opponent is H2H, if this number is a tie too for example 3-3 There come the Tie Break To decide who go play off between the 2 team theres is the diff between H2H and TB.

Not realy looking for tie break like said before mexico and colombia were more regular than us that a fact. I'm trying To understand the weird rules u make, Like make point diff before H2H + saying now H2H before point diff.

When you said that, I thought I was wrong, but it is not, the bracket is correct

5 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

- "the number of matches won against tied opponent" is the explanation of TB, so if it means for you it's also H2H. Then TB and H2H are the same.

- i added a photo in previous post to give you an example to make u understand what TB is (it is not a new match played later)

- you can apologize to me publicly like you've also been calling me dumb publicly

Edited by athelstan
4 minutes ago, athelstan said:

- "the number of matches won against tied opponent" is the explanation of TB, so if it means for you it's also H2H. Then TB and H2H are the same.

- i added a photo in previous post to give you an example to make u understand what TB is (it is not a new match played later)

- you can apologize to me publicly like you've also been calling me dumb publicly

So If H2H = TB And "The number of match won againsi tied opponent" is a tie 3-3 in the actual world cup how we have a winner since TB =H2H? We randomly select ? U just proved that u are dumb

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.