World Cup 3 Week #7

9 minutes ago, athelstan said:

1) i meant "he should have looked it up"... and are you now calling the bracket "rules" yourself??? :---)... and also that's how competitions go normally: no rules being changed after starting... 
2) it is indeed a tool to keep track on who win and lose, and it says your team lost... and H2H and TB is the same? and also i'm not blind  :--)

1) "ofc bracket is not rules" where i said bracket is rule smh 

2)H2H and TB are not the same 

H2H=Head2Head, basically when u fight a team in the tournament, 

Tie break: if there a tie in H2H Set win and Point diff Then there a tie break to make one of the team go play off ( that could happen if mexico win 5-1 against colombia)

12 minutes ago, iJulian said:

That's the challonge's order (score > points diff > tb)

I know Julian that how challonge work not how a World cup work, imo H2H should come before the point diff because that how it work in every world cup like in Soccer

54 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

I really didn't know how to put that in the bracket when adjusting it, but for my part, yes, it should be like this.

Mago as former host and the one who make the rules for this WC confirmed H2H>Point diff.

Now we wait for actual host.

3 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

Sry for calling u stupid before.

U are the dumbest guy on this whole forums.

Man, you are the one who looks like the dumbest guy on this whole forums.

Edited by kiwi
4 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

Sry for calling u stupid before.

U are the dumbest guy on this whole forums.

i understand you're angry and also you have very good arguments like
mago was host but because he was so bad he stopped, but now he still is the one who decides
your opinion how it should be is more important than what the bracket says, however there is nothing to back up your opinion in the mmo-forums or bracket

i hope one moment i will be able to reach your level of intelligence or at least half of it :-)

Edited by athelstan
17 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

I know Julian that how challonge work not how a World cup work, imo H2H should come before the point diff because that how it work in every world cup like in Soccer

But points (goal) diff goes before h2h in the soccer's worldcup too..

Capture.PNG.6651129e1b70515282d17ee939dad269.PNG

Edited by iJulian

eh the world cup is going with fifa rules so its goal difference in uefa they have the h2h rule so in euro and chl are with h2h but does it really matter what fifa and uefa do for a pokemmo world cup?

Edited by Rynner
10 minutes ago, iJulian said:

Points diff goes beffore h2h in the soccer's worldcup too..

Capture.PNG.6651129e1b70515282d17ee939dad269.PNG

That weird

Let me search for a english translation 

But that basically said that the diff point should be take only with the team Who are in tie, since mexico win vs u 4-2 we win 4-2 vs mexico and africa vs colombia tie, theres should be at least a TB colombia vs mexico 

Screenshot_20200614-172248_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rynner said:

eh the world cup is going with fifa rules so its goal difference in uefa they have the h2h rule so in euro and chl are with h2h but does it really matter what fifa and uefa do for a pokemmo world cup?

Nah i was just taking soccer as example and Btw dont get me wrong @iJulian u deserve To win like mexico i Just dont understand some part of rules

Sorry for interrupting, but one thing about timezones.

You can always use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html while scheduling any match when you are unsure about the time differences between you and opponent. When you post here your proposed time and send link to another player, he can enter his location and see what time it is for him.

To avoid revealing your exact location, just use capital of your country. 

17 minutes ago, athelstan said:

i understand you're angry and also you have very good arguments like
mago was host but because he was so bad he stopped, but now he still is the one who decides
your opinion how it should be is more important than what the bracket says, however there is nothing to back up your opinion in the mmo-forums or bracket

i hope one moment i will be able to reach your level of intelligence or at least half of it :-)

I'm Not angry just trying To understand Btw if u learned how To read i Just asked mago how the rules in tie work and he confirmed the H2H>Point diff and i said that we are waiting for actual Host decision and not mago decision....

Even 1/4 of my "intelligence" is enough To deal with you bro

Just now, DrakeHope said:

I'm Not angry just trying To understand Btw if u learned how To read i Just asked mago how the rules in tie work and he confirmed the H2H>Point diff and i said that we are waiting for actual Host decision and not mago decision....

But mago made the challonge and the challonge says points > h2h...

Also, Im pretty certain the currents host have already confirmed it. (Plus, they announced that colombia and mexico classified to playoffs which wouldnt be the case if points wasnt the criteria used)

2 minutes ago, iJulian said:

But mago made the challonge and the challonge says points > h2h...

Also, Im pretty certain the currents host have already confirmed it. (Plus, they announced that colombia and mexico classified to playoffs which wouldnt be the case if points wasnt the criteria used)

That what i'm trying To understand and why i asked mago what come first, bracket say point diff > H2H and mago say that he didnt know how To change it on bracket and H2H > Point diff.

Anyway only the actual host can make a decision if they say Mexico and Colombia still move on Then Gg it was a close and fun group.

14 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

admit it, u are a bit angry, its ok

and no he didn't confirm that H2H>point, he confirmed he didn't know how to do that so he did something else (which is point>H2H) 

[edit: well i'm wrong here, he did also confirm that for him it would be like that, but yea he's no host]

and yep let's wait for hosts to tell you the challonge bracket is the official standings and your imagined standing is not correct 

Edited by athelstan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.