World Cup 3 Week #7

Gg mexico and colombia that was a close group, there's just a thing i don't understand in classic wc for example in a football WC group what count is:

Set win>H2H>Point diff 

I dont see any rules that say the point diff come before the H2H (Head 2 Head)

So technically since we beat mexico, mexico beat colombia and colombia did a tie with us and lost To mexico, it should be Africa and Mexico who go play off no ? @WorldCupMMO

@mago1993(I tag u mago bcs u are the one who make the rules)

2 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

Gg mexico and colombia that was a close group, there's just a thing i don't understand in classic wc for example in a football WC group what count is:

Set win>H2H>Point diff 

I dont see any rules that say the point diff come before the H2H (Head 2 Head)

So technically since we beat mexico, mexico beat colombia and colombia did a tie with us and lost To mexico, it should be Africa and Mexico who go play off no ? @WorldCupMMO

@mago1993(I tag u mago bcs u are the one who make the rules)

I really didn't know how to put that in the bracket when adjusting it, but for my part, yes, it should be like this.

13 minutes ago, athelstan said:

aaaaaaaaafaaffafaaf.PNG.a40edbbea82c31cf6bb88733a4c7ec69.PNG

17 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

I really didn't know how to put that in the bracket when adjusting it, but for my part, yes, it should be like this.

@athelstan

1)Mago just said that he didnt know how To put that in bracket

2) i asked for a rule not a screen of bracket are u stupid ?

1 minute ago, DrakeHope said:

@athelstan

1)Mago just said that he didnt know how To put that in bracket

2) i asked for a rule not a screen of bracket are u stupid ?

1) should have looked it up i guess, but it doesn't matter why it's there, it's been there since the start so it's just part of this woldcup
2) how is the bracket not part of the rules??? and no i'm not stupid :--)

4 minutes ago, athelstan said:

1) should have looked it up i guess, but it doesn't matter why it's there, it's been there since the start so it's just part of this woldcup
2) how is the bracket not part of the rules??? and no i'm not stupid :--)

1) yes u should, and it matter bcs mago did the rules and the actual host didnt change any rules 

2) ofc bracket is not rules, its just a tool To keep track on who win and lose and who advance or is eliminated, btw H2H cant be put on bracket that why im asking, and no u are not stupid, blind is better 

1 minute ago, DrakeHope said:

1) yes u should, and it matter bcs mago did the rules and the actual host didnt change any rules 

2) ofc bracket is not rules, its just a tool To keep track on who win and lose and who advance or is eliminated, btw H2H cant be put on bracket that why im asking, and no u are not stupid, blind is better 

1) i meant "he should have looked it up"... and are you now calling the bracket "rules" yourself??? :---)... and also that's how competitions go normally: no rules being changed after starting... 
2) it is indeed a tool to keep track on who win and lose, and it says your team lost... and H2H and TB is the same? and also i'm not blind  :--)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.