World Cup 3 Week #7

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 2:08 AM, WorldCupMMO said:

Group B

Rest Of America 3 - 0 Peru B

OU - ZAnderson VS Santiii

zanderson is from peru b, santtii is the Captain of rest 0.o

Edited by XondeX

First, GG Mexico for qualification that is not even deserved because everybody knows that Julian trolled his lineup but yeah Nice trick between Mexico and Colombie to make africa out and i hope you feel much better and that you finaly enjoying life both of you, and second i would like say thanks to hosts (not mago) for making this WC the most biggest fail ever seen. 

1 hour ago, Tawla said:

First, GG Mexico for qualification that is not even deserved because everybody knows that Julian trolled his lineup but yeah Nice trick between Mexico and Colombie to make africa out and i hope you feel much better and that you finaly enjoying life both of you, and second i would like say thanks to hosts (not mago) for making this WC the most biggest fail ever seen. 

Hey bro we were sweating (before the week started we tought we didnt need to win a single game, turns out we did...) plus, as much as it pains me, I'd say mexico deserved the win. we'll get them next round.

The match wouldnt have even mattered if it wasnt for the Jorel desicion that led to mago quitting so if you see it from that perspective, nothing changed.

Funny thing is, I'm better friends with some of the guys in your team than with mexico (I love pose and DH) so I wouldve rather have you guys go through instead of them but oh well. on a side note, my lineup wasnt really troll, I actually thought brian played uu and I was looking for alternatives in that tier (we're actually like 1-5 in it lmao whilisht we were undefeated in smou and dubs)

Edited by iJulian

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.