First OU Team

Guys, I'm trying to do my first OU team, and I wondering about what could be but I'm not sure if it's good or stuff, so if anyone could help I'm glad.

Here's the team, I'm most concerned about Infernape's build, if Hydreigon would be good for be the Special Sweeper and for last if Tyranitar would fit in this team.

Gliscor @ Leftovers  
Ability: Sand Veil  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Ice Fang  
- Earthquake  
- Roost  
- Defog  

Chansey @ Eviolite  
Ability: Natural Cure  

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Wish  
- Heal Bell  
- Toxic  
- Seismic Toss  

Jellicent @ Leftovers  
Ability: Water Absorb    
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD  
Calm Nature

- Scald  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Shadow Ball  
- Recover  

Infernape @ Choice Band  
Ability: Blaze  
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature

- Flare Blitz  
- U-turn  
- Close Combat  
- Thunder Punch  

Tyranitar @ Leftovers  
Ability: Sand Stream  
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  

- Stealth Rock  
- Rock Slide  
- Crunch  
- Superpower  

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  

- Dark Pulse  
- Draco Meteor  
- Flamethrower  
- U-turn  

Devs took away Draco Meteor from Hydreigon for balancing purposes, just putting it out there. Dragon Pulse is your best bet for now.

Also you might wanna give Infernape Mach Punch, a bit of priority could go a long way. Maybe replace Thunder Punch, IDK it's up to you. If you're OK without a priority move then by all means go ahead and kick ass ;o

Edited by Guest
20 hours ago, MGRazor said:

Devs took away Draco Meteor from Hydreigon for balancing purposes, just putting it out there. Dragon Pulse is your best bet for now.

Also you might wanna give Infernape Mach Punch, a bit of priority could go a long way. Maybe replace Thunder Punch, IDK it's up to you. If you're OK without a priority move then by all means go ahead and kick ass ;o

I'm concerned about if the Tyrannitar sandstorm would cause some problem for the team and these builds I'm not very confident with Infernape because I didn't find build for him being physical for him without Focus Band. And I think the lack of a Grass or a Thunder move would be a problem, so I thought about changing Hydreigon for a Magnezone, but I'm still don't knowing what could fit up well as a Special Sweeper 

The moveset is awesome, but take care against the best volt switcher of the meta, rotom wash, cause it can OHKO gliscor, and against chansey it can just volt switch.If the player has a conkeldur (bulk up set) then you are really in trouble, since your entire team, excepts jellicent, suffers against it. In my opinion the tyranitar is really out of position here since you are not getting any benefit from its sandstorm (actually your entire team suffers, besides gliscor), and he is another one who conkeldur smash. I keep telling about conkeldur cause he is the top three in the OU usage, and you wont really have problems with garchomp cause of gliscors ice fang and hydreigons outspeed by using scarf. 

23 hours ago, Meltdown said:

The moveset is awesome, but take care against the best volt switcher of the meta, rotom wash, cause it can OHKO gliscor, and against chansey it can just volt switch.If the player has a conkeldur (bulk up set) then you are really in trouble, since your entire team, excepts jellicent, suffers against it. In my opinion the tyranitar is really out of position here since you are not getting any benefit from its sandstorm (actually your entire team suffers, besides gliscor), and he is another one who conkeldur smash. I keep telling about conkeldur cause he is the top three in the OU usage, and you wont really have problems with garchomp cause of gliscors ice fang and hydreigons outspeed by using scarf. 

So with that in mind what I could change, I asked for some people and they gave me ideas about taking out Tyranittar and letting only Jellicent and Gliscor as walls, Special and Physical respectively. I don't know what I could replace the Tyranittar and I'm thinking if I stay with clefairy for the support role or put another thing, like a sweeper but I'm not pretty sure yet.

A person gave me the initial idea change a little bit the moveset of Gliscor, replacing ice fang stealth rock on him and putting a scrafty aswell with Ice punch to take place of the Ice Fang and take Psych attacks for Infernape, and Shadow for Jellicent.

The current team seems to be like: Gliscor, Jellicent, Infernape, Scrafty, Hydreigon and Chansey

Having said that, I wanna replace that couldn't compromise the whole team but would fit better, against the current's weakeness.

Edited by Immyac