[Implemented] Orange shiny box in PC

[quote name='Gilgamesh' timestamp='1358361111' post='164799']
Did you accidentally delete one of your shinies while clearing out unwanteds in your boxes?
[/quote]
no just what evesa said below mainly
[quote name='Evesa' timestamp='1358361100' post='164798']
Yes please. It took so fucking long rooting through all my boxes to find my shiny primeape after i put it in a box after i'd caught a load of primeape.s
[/quote]

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1358370280' post='164931']
Wow, yeah this is a nice suggestion, and would certainly put an end to a little of unneeded hassle.
[/quote]It should also be painfully simple to add, since the boxes in trade light up orange when you put a shiny in them.
And it's the same essential type of box as a storage box, so all they'd need to do is copy this effect over.

With this people without shinies would be reminded of that fact every time they check their PC. What evil is this. You sicken me.

[quote name='BatmanBeyond' timestamp='1358370631' post='164938']
With this people without shinies would be reminded of that fact every time they check their PC. What evil is this. You sicken me.
[/quote]You're just jealous.
And besides, people without shinies would have the same damn gaming experience as always, the boxes wouldn't change color. And when they finally do get one "oh hey, lookit that! It changes the box color, cool!".

[quote name='Nebula' timestamp='1358370708' post='164941']
Also, I think the function to release a shiny shouldn't exist. If someone doesn't want the shiny, they will have no trouble giving it away. This will prevent accidental releases.
[/quote][size=8]GOD NO. [size=3]This would FLOOD the market with bad IV shinies.[/size][/size]