CHANGE CHARACTER TO ANOTHER E-MAIL ACCOUNT, PLEASE HELP

Hi very good, I have not connected to PokeMMO several months ago I was an Active player and now that I try to connect I get this message:

[Image removed]                                                                                                                                             

unfortunately in my absence time my email was deleted and I tried to recover it with a lot of time and options and I could not not let me, so I tried to change my character to another E-mail to see if this problem was solved.

1219318278_Sinttulo.thumb.png.f6c00336392226f8019e8cb117cc5dcf.png           

I put all the information correctly and I got a message that I should wait between 24 to 48 hours to receive some kind of message to my new mail ..... wait 7 days and I still did not get any message ... check: _ Inbox
                                                 _ Unwanted mail
                                                 _ Erasers
                                                 _ Messages (Priority)
                                                 _ Messages (Others)
and nothing, check all the inbox options and nowhere did I see any PokeMMO messages
What should i do to recover my account?
Could it be that an ADMINISTRATOR could help me with this problem?
I would not want to lose my account ... with my game character I had already unlocked the regions:
KANTO - HOEN - TESELIA
Also: COMPETITIVE POKEMONS

- YEARS OF TIME AND DEDICATION IS NOT EASY

I AM WILLING TO GIVE MUCH MORE INFORMATION TO SOME ADMINISTRATOR TRAINED TO PROVE I AM THE SAME PLAYER

- ALL THE NAMES OF USERS AND (PASSWORDS) THAT I USED IN MY PREVIOUS COMPUTER THAT STOPPED WORKING

- CLOTHES OR OBJECTS THAT I Wore IN MY MAIN GAME CHARACTER BEFORE I LEFT THE GAME FOR A FEW MONTHS

WITH ALL THIS INFORMATION OR MORE THAN I COULD GIVE, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANOTHER PLAYER TO MAKE ME GO BY ME

* Hopefully someone professionally trained for this type of case will help me

* Thank you

1669978346_Sinttulo2.thumb.png.624c6544dc73a6a3f790f9006e237760.png