FULL - Raffle - Shiny Comps - Reuniclus, Ferrothorn and Venomoth

quakaroto

1 minute ago, Takaimei said:

Was considering buying after reading some of the answered questions...but this response has kind of made me lose interest :( if you want the community to buy from you, then you need to learn to answer the questions that may come your way respectfully. Good luck to those willing to participate o/

answers the same way he came asking burning a raffle like I was stealing something

5 minutes ago, Kole said:

There is no reason to be rude.

I did read the post. There was no mention of Bear doing anything other than holding the shinies. There is nothing wrong with asking for clarification before making purchases on a random players raffle. You answered questions I didn't even know I had, staying away from this.

seemed more like an accusation than questions

Just now, quakaroto said:

seemed more like an accusation than questions

You are the one who created the raffle. It's your responsibility to be clear about it, otherwise people will ask questions. How you read and respond to questions is on you.

I was someone who was shown the thread and I came to buy out the rest of the tickets, or as many as I was allowed to buy. I read your post and obviously my first thought was about protecting myself before giving someone money, as everyone should do. The rules linked here are designed, or at least appear that way, to govern how someone creates a raffle and what their rules are. Most people that come here because you linked it in trade, are not going to go find and read raffle creation rules. You mentioned nothing about the rules, reading the rules or stated the rules other than Bear holding the shinies. My questions were not accusations. They pointed out WHY I asked for clarification.

32 minutes ago, Kole said:

You are the one who created the raffle. It's your responsibility to be clear about it, otherwise people will ask questions. How you read and respond to questions is on you.

I was someone who was shown the thread and I came to buy out the rest of the tickets, or as many as I was allowed to buy. I read your post and obviously my first thought was about protecting myself before giving someone money, as everyone should do. The rules linked here are designed, or at least appear that way, to govern how someone creates a raffle and what their rules are. Most people that come here because you linked it in trade, are not going to go find and read raffle creation rules. You mentioned nothing about the rules, reading the rules or stated the rules other than Bear holding the shinies. My questions were not accusations. They pointed out WHY I asked for clarification.

Okay, so I got it wrong. sorry. 

but next time, ask more friendly: D

Edited by quakaroto
18 hours ago, Bearminator said:

We input information of players into sheet that assings numbers and then makes a draw. All info can be found here: 

18 hours ago, Lin said:

In accordance with our raffle rules, the prizes are held by the officiating staff member (in this case Bearminator) who will draw the winner and mail them their prizes.

12 minutes ago, ZFizz said:

怎么保证公平?

this

On 6/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, Bearminator said:

Apologies players, but it will be announced later today/tomorrow. We had a small issue that had to be solved first.

bear gonna keep the prizes shaking my head xD