FULL - Raffle - Shiny Comps - Reuniclus, Ferrothorn and Venomoth

quakaroto

Hello,
I created a raffle for 3 pokemons shinys, 
I'm selling at 150k each number, "- Players are buying spots in the raffle, not an individual number of the ticket."

THE WINNER TAKES THE 3 SHINYS

Senior Game Master @Bearminator will be holding 3 prizes ,

ruffle.thumb.jpg.12f8f18c45cf9fd16a278d44c60c110c.jpg

Estimated Value 5M-7M Reuniclus and Ferrothorn

Venomoth - 8M-10M

Total Number Tickets - 150

Price for One 1x Ticket - $150.000 - 150k

to participate, send me an email in game Quakaroto - with the necessary amount for the number of tickets you want to buy

You can buy as many tickets as you want.

IGN - Quakaroto

Good Luck - Boa sorte

Edited by quakaroto

HALOTT - 20 TICKETS 
HashyPanda - 15 TICKETS
OHJI - 10 TICKETS
Paul - 10 TICKETS
Rayquazaa - 9 TICKETS 
BaliAds -  6 TICKETS
MatsVictor - 5 TICKETS
Shiforinfulas - 3 TICKETS - 50k back
Joaogrilo - 5 TICKETS
NWDN - 5 TICKETS
IIV - 3 TICKETS
SirDusty - 3 TICKETS
Salgadinhow - 3 TICKETS
Deemoaaron - 2 TICKETS
Shentiger - 2 TICKETS
CaptnBaklava - 2 TICKETS
Purpleturkleton- 2 TICKETS
bcool - 2 TICKETS
Taystee - 2 TICKETS
MestrePorkemon - 2 TICKETS
KauaProfisa - 2 TICKETS
xMikasaAckerman - 1 TICKETS
Keyyy - 1 TICKETS
Ejlorenz - 1 TICKETS
KokenoCastro - 1 TICKETS
Mayushii - 1 TICKETS
TVanne - 1 TICKETS
Hihowareu - 1 TICKETS
MomoLaPepa - 1 TICKETS
Endiii - 1 TICKETS
Johngaldencio - 1 TICKETS

To be clear... who is drawing the numbers? Who has access to the list of people and their identifying numbers?

If drawing and organizing isn't done by staff, no one would know if you just picked a friend to "win" all 3, who then gave you the shinies back while you pocket the raffle money.

2 minutes ago, Kole said:

To be clear... who is drawing the numbers? Who has access to the list of people and their identifying numbers?

If drawing and organizing isn't done by staff, no one would know if you just picked a friend to "win" all 3, who then gave you the shinies back while you pocket the raffle money.

In accordance with our raffle rules, the prizes are held by the officiating staff member (in this case Bearminator) who will draw the winner and mail them their prizes.

Just now, Lin said:

In accordance with our raffle rules, the prizes are held by the officiating staff member (in this case Bearminator) who will draw the winner and mail them their prizes.

Does that mean that Bear also has a preset list of all participants and their identifying numbers? Even if Bear said "I draw #18" he would need to be the one who gave numbers to each ticket purchaser at random, or in order, himself for this to be a safe raffle imo.

Pardon the questions, but this information would probably make people feel a lot better.

10 minutes ago, Kole said:

first I'm not going to do the draw or distribute the numbers, second point, read the rules before I come to speak some nonsense, third, the shinys are with Bearminator, read the full post, he will distribute the numbers and do the draw, first you understand and research how it is done, then you will come and say some shit like I need 150k of yours

Edited by quakaroto

Does that mean that Bear also has a preset list of all participants and their identifying numbers? Even if Bear said "I draw #18" he would need to be the one who gave numbers to each ticket purchaser at random, or in order, himself for this to be a safe raffle imo.

Pardon the questions, but this information would probably make people feel a lot better.

you don't buy numbers, you buy 1 spot, it will distribute the numbers, so I put in the first edit Name and numbers of spots bought , 

don't want to burn something

Edited by quakaroto
Just now, Kole said:

We input information of players into sheet that assings numbers and then makes a draw. All info can be found here: 

1 minute ago, quakaroto said:

first I'm not going to do the draw or distribute the numbers, second point, read the rules before I come to speak some nonsense, third, the shinys are with Bearminator, read the full post, he will distribute the numbers and do the draw, first you understand and research how it is done, then you will come and say some shit like I need 150k of yours

There is no reason to be rude.

I did read the post. There was no mention of Bear doing anything other than holding the shinies. There is nothing wrong with asking for clarification before making purchases on a random players raffle. You answered questions I didn't even know I had, staying away from this.

Hey Kole I can understand you worries there is an official Raffle Rules thread: 

This will probably clear your questions. Don't worry I'm sure the PokeMMO team try to stop any Bias/Rigged Raffles from happening hope this helps!

2 minutes ago, quakaroto said:

Was considering buying after reading some of the answered questions...but this response has kind of made me lose interest :( if you want the community to buy from you, then you need to learn to answer the questions that may come your way respectfully. Good luck to those willing to participate o/