Can someone help me?

12 minutes ago, ReiCona said:

uWu ??

What ? I want to learn Pursuit on Tyranitar how can i do that ?

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself xd

Easiest way to learn pursuit is Rat -> Rhyhorn -> Tyranitar. Where do you see that OvO though?

Ovo means egg in portuguese. 

Para aprender Pursuit no Tyranitar tens que fazer breed com um pokemon do mesmo grupo de ovo que tenha Pursuit. No exemplo do Rys, podes breedar um rattata macho com um rhyhorn fêmea, pedir que o ovo do rhyhorn saia macho e depois breedá-lo com um larvitar fêmea. 

To learn Pursuit on Tyranitar you need to breed it with a pokemon of the same egg group that has the move Pursuit. In Rys' example, you can breed a male rattata with a female rhyhorn, ask for a male rhyhorn egg and then breed it with a female larvitar. 

Edited by LifeStyleNORE
35 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Ovo means egg in portuguese. 

Para aprender Pursuit no Tyranitar tens que fazer breed com um pokemon do mesmo grupo de ovo que tenha Pursuit. No exemplo do Rys, podes breedar um rattata macho com um rhyhorn fêmea, pedir que o ovo do rhyhorn saia macho e depois breedá-lo com um larvitar fêmea. 

To learn Pursuit on Tyranitar you need to breed it with a pokemon of the same egg group that has the move Pursuit. In Rys' example, you can breed a male rattata with a female rhyhorn, ask for a male rhyhorn egg and then breed it with a female larvitar. 

Thanks <3