Best Multi - attack move.

32 minutes ago, zapdosfangaming said:

So i am doing gym rebattles and i just wanted to know what are the best multi attack moves which attack more than  1 poke at the same time like surf, earthquake, blizzard etc. So which are the best ones which i can have to sweep the gyms easily??

Besides those you already mentioned, I heard that a lot of people like Typhlosion with Eruption as it targets adjacent foes. Else I know Flygon with Earthquake is also used in a lot of gym runs.

I hope this was the answer you were looking for - have a good day! o/

2 hours ago, zapdosfangaming said:

So i am doing gym rebattles and i just wanted to know what are the best multi attack moves which attack more than  1 poke at the same time like surf, earthquake, blizzard etc. So which are the best ones which i can have to sweep the gyms easily??

Rock Slide and Eruption. Those 2 moves are usually enough to mow down 75% of the gyms.

For the Rock Slide user I suggest Krookodile with Wide Lens- negates misses and Krookodile has Moxie, so Typhlosion can weaken the foe or take out it's Sturdy, and then Krooko finishes the job.

I like to use Krooko and Charizard/Aerodactyl. Krook with moxie, EQ/Rock slide / crunch and protect. Charizard with wide lens, to get 100 acc heat wave and air cutter. And Aero with wide lens to get 100 acc on Rock Slide. And i use eq on aero and Ice fang to get some flygons and Gliscors. Gengar can be use with krook too, it has levitate and sludge wave.

You can use Discharge with some Ground type.

Lave Plume with Flash Fire (ability).

Earthquake with Levitate (ability) 

Earthquake with Fly type.

Surf with Water Absorv or Dry Skin

and the weathers setups like Tyranitar (Sandstream), Torkoal (Drought),  Pelipper (Drizzle).

Look on this site, to see more about multi target moves: https://pokemondb.net/move/group/multi-target

And sorry my english... #BR 

I'm a big fan of surf-spam rain teams when it comes to multi-hit moves!

A core of Pelipper/Ludicolo/Kingdra would work nicely (plus it comes with a bonus of being a great competitive core for the doubles format!), with a fighting type like Breloom thrown into the mix to help with all the Blisseys...

Here's a little tip for battling NPCs: if they can OHKO a pokemon on the field, they will nearly always target it, which means having a weak HM slave in the back to sacrifice is a good idea (preferably another pelipper with Fly who can reset rain on opposing weather setters)

Here's a quick importable to give you an idea of what I mean: 

Spoiler

Pelipper @ Damp Rock  
Ability: Drizzle  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Surf  
- Hurricane  
- Rain Dance  
- U-turn  

Ludicolo @ Leftovers  
Ability: Swift Swim  
Modest Nature  
- Surf  
- Fake Out  
- Giga Drain  
- Ice Beam  

Kingdra @ Life Orb 
Ability: Swift Swim  
Modest Nature    
- Surf  / Muddy Water (85% accuracy, kinda bad for consistency but it doesn't hit your partner)
- Hydro Pump  
- Draco Meteor  
- Dragon Pulse  

Breloom @ Toxic Orb  
Ability: Poison Heal  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Spore  
- Drain Punch  
- Seed Bomb  
- Stone Edge  

Pelipper @ Damp Rock  
Ability: Drizzle  
- Fly  

Obviously the items and move sets are suggestive, not final. If you want to make a budget version of this then that's cool too

Hope this helps!

Edited by Rakhmaninov

i use togekiss with hyper voice/ heatwave
gengar with sludge wave
kingdra with muddy water/blizzard
excadrill with eq to team up with gengar sludge wave
tyranitar with stab rock slide and eq
my last is jolteon with discharge/ hypervoice to pair with excadrill when gengar is down