please review my account fairly

dreamsmile

Beloved super administrator, my account be blocked without reason, that I use the script, but I swear I didn't use any script, I in the May 22 in small magnetic brush strange shut all the power plants, midway also deals with others and chat, the results did not pop up any verification code kicked me out of the game, and then go in, show that account was banned, the reason is the use of the script. I launched a complaint in the afternoon, I thought dear management would help me carefully review and release the ban, but I did not expect to be rejected mercilessly. I am very surprised that the wrong ban should not be released after the appeal? Why continue to make baseless claims that I used scripts. I am very angry, I think the audit of my administrator did not go to the audit, but abuse their power, do nothing, act disorderly, with their own rights to arbitrarily seal the number. In order to protect the good environment of our game, in order to return my innocence, please dear administrator to help me review again. I'm sure I've used any script before, but is it your intention to ban my account for this reason, to ban the account of a good player? If yes, I choose to withdraw. If not, please find out the reason why my account was blocked for no reason. Is it the case that some administrators did not act or arbitrarily blocked the account?

My account is gluelike, please help me to review it again in a fair and just way, thank you!

• TMXI locked this topic