World Cup 3 Week #6

Just now, gbwead said:

Following your own logic, why did Poland leave WC while Argentina B merged with Argentina A?
@RysPicz

We were given an "opportunity" to join other teams (France and Canada I believe were the 2 of them which were mentioned) but we refused. It was our own decision as players.

Just now, RysPicz said:

We were given an "opportunity" to join other teams (France and Canada I believe were the 2 of them which were mentioned) but we refused. It was our own decision as players.

lmao. What opportunity? I'm the captain of Canada and I was never told this.

10 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

I mean quite frankly my point was mostly to try get you consider the reality of the alternative, striking poland's previous games from the record and removing from the record is obviously the fairest answer, its insane to me that anyone can't see that. The teams that faced them don't really lose out on anything, because quite frankly the effort they take to prepare themselves for their matches a. Help them improve and individual players. b. Gave them the chance to test players and line ups in a competitive environment and c. Just more practice. Sure it sucks to have your 5-1 stricken from the record, but whats a better solution to give 2 undeserved wins each week to other teams? No, that isn't competitive, as the other teams just need 1 win not to lose that week, and all the effort the teams made on week 1 vs Poland would mean nothing since week 4 team just had to show up to their matches to get the same result.

Tl;dr youre wrong if you think keeping Poland in the WC with just four players is in anyway fairer than striking poland from the wc

ok you're repeating much so for that: see my previous messages

- the teams that played poland lose their wins, that's just a fact even with you "oooh but they got the experience and the fun and the nananaaa...", so you claiming they don't lose anything is nonsense.

- and the argument that "the other teams just need 1 win not to lose" is also ridiculous because at least they would have to win 1 for tying and 2 for winning. I'm going to guess that the 4 remaining players of poland were also the 4 best players so it's a bit insulting that you're implying winning 2/4 matches against them is no effort  (or "the effort would mean nothing")

27 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

I mean quite frankly my point was mostly to try get you consider the reality of the alternative, striking poland's previous games from the record and removing from the record is obviously the fairest answer, its insane to me that anyone can't see that. The teams that faced them don't really lose out on anything, because quite frankly the effort they take to prepare themselves for their matches a. Help them improve and individual players. b. Gave them the chance to test players and line ups in a competitive environment and c. Just more practice. Sure it sucks to have your 5-1 stricken from the record, but whats a better solution to give 2 undeserved wins each week to other teams? No, that isn't competitive, as the other teams just need 1 win not to lose that week, and all the effort the teams made on week 1 vs Poland would mean nothing since week 4 team just had to show up to their matches to get the same result.

Tl;dr youre wrong if you think keeping Poland in the WC with just four players is in anyway fairer than striking poland from the wc

Pardons, we didn't have 4 players left. We had 3 (Magneto, Magik and me). Probably doesn't change much anyway

5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Nos quedaban 4 jugadores después de la primera semana cuando algunos jugadores no se presentaron y 2 se fueron, ¿crees que fue mi decisión dejar el WC o nos vimos obligados por la situación? ¿O no ves la diferencia?

Por qué no avisar con tiempo que te faltaban jugadores , buenos irresponsables los que decidieron irse 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.