World Cup 3 Week #6

Just now, mago1993 said:

give an unfair rematch and do not give a rematch as a rule. 

ok.

>make set of rules and do not follow them

>fuck up the entire tournament bracket by splitting teams

>fuck up the world cup (lmao again) by allowing teams consisting of 6 players to participate

>give a DONATION to the event and take it back (word donation is the key here)

Anything I'm missing?

We have to deal with the bullshit you've left behind after ditching like a sissy little girl when Julian called you out on your incompetence. You're the last person to bash us after the shit you've pulled. Go back into the hole from which you came.

If you are just as incompetent as I am not complying with the rules, I will not shut up either, 

Although I have made my mistakes before, if I got out of it it is for competent people to take it, not for them to continue making more mistakes without fixing anything.

I only started to see the world cup again this week and I already see the mistakes that you are making only seeing 2 days.

4 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

>fuck up the world cup (lmao again) by allowing teams consisting of 6 players to participate

Anything I'm missing?

We have to deal with the bullshit you've left behind after ditching like a sissy little girl when Julian called you out on your incompetence. You're the last person to bash us after the shit you've pulled. Go back into the hole from which you came.

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Anything I'm missing?

if i'm correct he didn't take it back but he asked it back and mat gave it to him? is different imo

didn't you also "leave bullshit behind" by "ditching like a sissy little girl" when poland got out of the wc?

Just now, athelstan said:

if i'm correct he didn't take it back but he asked it back and mat gave it to him? is different imo

didn't you also "leave bullshit behind" by "ditching like a sissy little girl" when poland got out of the wc?

that's not true at all i got screen shots but this kid ain't worth i was not gonna start an argument over 10m. i payed that money back into the world cup my self and that donation was covered

1 minute ago, athelstan said:

We had 4 players left after first week when some players did not show at all and 2 of them left, do you think it was my decision to leave WC or were we forced by the situation? Or you do not see the difference?

2 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

that's not true at all i got screen shots but this kid ain't worth i was not gonna start an argument over 10m. i payed that money back into the world cup my self and that donation was covered

oh iirc you posted a screenshot where you got all the donations from the donations-account with the confirmation that u got everything 

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

We had 4 players left after first week when some players did not show at all and 2 of them left, do you think it was my decision to leave WC or were we forced by the situation? Or you do not see the difference?

the more competitive thing would be for the remaining players to stay in the wc and compete for every win they could have got imo
also someone should have said you didn't have enough players before it started (if nobody didn't)

3 minutes ago, athelstan said:

the more competitive thing would be for the remaining players to stay in the wc and compete for every win they could have got imo
also someone should have said you didn't have enough players before it started (if nobody didn't)

Yeah it would be super competitive to have 4 fights each week for each team we would be against. Are you really believing in what you're saying? This is so dumb i can't even find proper words to describe it

9 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Yeah it would be super competitive to have 4 fights each week for each team we would be against. Are you really believing in what you're saying? This is so dumb i can't even find proper words to describe it

Ofcourse forfeiting 2 matches is more competitive than forfeiting 6 matches every round. Don't know why that concept is so dumb to you
Forfeiting all matches mean you give all the remaining teams a better result against Poland than for example Korea had 
OR as the hosts have chosen now, you start coming up with other solutions that also have problems (solution here is to just remove the results which in this case means you're taking away deserved wins and also you're taking away differences made by the different teams that played poland)

So back to my starting point, yes I think it would have been more competitive to play the 4 fights every round as every team would still have to put effort in to get the points

Just now, athelstan said:

Ofcourse forfeiting 2 matches is more competitive than forfeiting 6 matches every round. Don't know why that concept is so dumb to you

Forfeiting matches is not competitive at all... Unless "competitive" has a different meaning in your dictionary.

4 minutes ago, athelstan said:

Forfeiting all matches mean you give all the remaining teams a better result against Poland than for example Korea had 
OR as the hosts have chosen now, you start coming up with other solutions that also have problems (solution here is to just remove the results which in this case means you're taking away deserved wins and also you're taking away differences made by the different teams that played poland)

So back to my starting point, yes I think it would have been more competitive to play the 4 fights every round as every team would still have to put effort in to get the points

I don't think this is a fair argument, and it certainly is not fair to blame the remaining players of the Polish WC team for not wanting to play 4v6 every week. But ask yourself this, would it have been fair to force Poland to play starting with 2 losses? Would it have been fair to the teams that played Poland with 6 players to watch the other teams play them when they only had 4? Would it be fair the other brackets knowing that a certain bracket had 2 free wins each week? No, the most competitive thing to do was  to unfortunately disband the Polish team.

Also its really harsh to put blame on the players that tried to stick around as long as they could for the tournament, instead of being dealt a full hand, they were handed half the amount of cards

16 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

I don't think this is a fair argument, and it certainly is not fair to blame the remaining players of the Polish WC team for not wanting to play 4v6 every week. But ask yourself this, would it have been fair to force Poland to play starting with 2 losses? Would it have been fair to the teams that played Poland with 6 players to watch the other teams play them when they only had 4? Would it be fair the other brackets knowing that a certain bracket had 2 free wins each week? No, the most competitive thing to do was  to unfortunately disband the Polish team.

Also its really harsh to put blame on the players that tried to stick around as long as they could for the tournament, instead of being dealt a full hand, they were handed half the amount of cards

I believe you're searching for a "no" on all your questions and i agree on that, but your conclusion doesn't make sense

You're basically saying: it's not fair that 2 matches are forfeited every round so welll let's forfeit 6 matches every round. (because let's be clear, that's what "disbanding a team" means normally)

(pls dont respond with an entire list of questions again)

1 minute ago, athelstan said:

I believe you're searching for a "no" on all your questions and i agree on that, but your conclusion doesn't make sense

You're basically saying: it's not fair that 2 matches are forfeited every round so welll let's forfeit 6 matches every round. (because let's be clear, that's what "disbanding a team" means normally)

(pls dont respond with an entire list of questions again)

I mean quite frankly my point was mostly to try get you consider the reality of the alternative, striking poland's previous games from the record and removing from the record is obviously the fairest answer, its insane to me that anyone can't see that. The teams that faced them don't really lose out on anything, because quite frankly the effort they take to prepare themselves for their matches a. Help them improve and individual players. b. Gave them the chance to test players and line ups in a competitive environment and c. Just more practice. Sure it sucks to have your 5-1 stricken from the record, but whats a better solution to give 2 undeserved wins each week to other teams? No, that isn't competitive, as the other teams just need 1 win not to lose that week, and all the effort the teams made on week 1 vs Poland would mean nothing since week 4 team just had to show up to their matches to get the same result.

Tl;dr youre wrong if you think keeping Poland in the WC with just four players is in anyway fairer than striking poland from the wc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.