World Cup 3 Week #6

6 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Cálmate a ti mismo. Challonge y Mago hicieron las reglas y puntos de vista, nosotros, como anfitriones, estamos haciendo todo lo posible para arreglar el desastre que quedó atrás.

I clarify that my idea was to give 5-1 to everyone vs Poland without counting the results played from Spain and Turkey and not to create a second bracket as I have seen that it was done for groups where a team has withdrawn.

1 hour ago, drdray said:

My post is basically going to be a template off of a friend's post on Smogon that describes my feelings in a manner that is way better than I could describe:

Congrats to Umbramol 's team on this week's win . I don't even know where to begin to describe my WC team, but it's safe to say that I don't ever remember teaming up with a few of these players this incompetent or useless in a very long time. I thought my worst WC team was behind me, but boy was I wrong. Thank you to these guys for reminding me that no matter how bad things are, they can always be worse. You guys make every competent player who has quit the game feel blessed or lucky that they don't have to witness the dumbassery that I do every week. 

@gbwead  I promised you before WC that we'd have our game, and I'm sorry that it doesn't matter record-wise, but since this is going to be my last game of WC, I will play it like it matters so that it'll be a good one

9Q6FXLh.png

werxdoi.png

yay we can start winning now

1 hour ago, mago1993 said:

Aclaro que mi idea era dar 5-1 a todos contra Polonia sin contar los resultados jugados de España y Turquía y no crear un segundo grupo, ya que he visto que se hizo para grupos donde un equipo se retiró.

Anything was better than any other group any result!

On 6/1/2020 at 2:08 AM, WorldCupMMO said:

LC Enchanteur  VS OtoukiO

On 6/1/2020 at 2:08 AM, WorldCupMMO said:
  • Announce your duel in this thread between 5 & 15 minutes before it starts. If you don't a rematch will have to take place.
  •  

mmm???? where rematch? i not see any announce of this duel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.