World Cup 3 Week #6

2 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Yeah, that's exactly the reason why Stelian is the winner. 

how so? It was stated and it is known that mmo follows gen7 mechanics. In gen7 rocky helmet user loses, and he played knowing that. If mmo is following gen7 mechanics and in this specific situation, it follow gen6, its a bug, period. 

also, #REMATCH

8 minutes ago, pachima said:

how so? It was stated and it is known that mmo follows gen7 mechanics. In gen7 rocky helmet user loses, and he played knowing that. If mmo is following gen7 mechanics and in this specific situation, it follow gen6, its a bug, period. 

also, #REMATCH

Lets do a rematch of @Umbramol and @Evlgoon then. #umbralivesmatter

4 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

image.thumb.png.89bad43659b787744466bf4c8f744bcc.png

I am not very aware of the wc, someone explains to me why Spain has 18 points and not 15?

Points are amount of wins (for example if spain won 5-1, they get 5 points). Most important are set wins

9 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Points are amount of wins (for example if spain won 5-1, they get 5 points). Most important are set wins

LMAO why u add that rule now? That OBVIUSLY is in favor of Spain, can u say me why u did that?

6 minutes ago, xLuneth said:

LMAO why u add that rule now? That OBVIUSLY is in favor of Spain, can u say me why u did that?

I didn't add this rule now, I deduced it from the points. If you can figure out what are those points, I'll be happy to listen to your thoughts

2 minutes ago, xLuneth said:

Better tell they wanna spain to win xD

I couldn't care less about who wins...

8 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I didn't add this rule now, I deduced it from the points. If you can figure out what are those points, I'll be happy to listen to your thoughts

Why not just use the SAME rules used from always? PERU wins 3 matches and 1 tie, so it will be 10 points and spain won 3 matches and lose 1, so it will be 9 points, u UNDERSTAND?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.