World Cup 3 Week #6

1 minute ago, AndrewHavsha said:

I dunno if this is quite what you two were looking for, but this is what forf linked in chat during the chaos. Its Teddi's response to Forf inquiring about the intended mechanics. Tbh I dont really have an opinion on what the right call is, but I figured I should put this here so peeps could seeimage.png.28b2fc77ea975ba0c5a4906557bae7bf.png

We know Rocky Helmet hasn't been updated yet. Obviously, Stelian won because it wasn't updated yet. Staff never said the real winner was RexB and that there was a bug. This screen simply shows that they are aware of the situation. They are probably aware now that Stelian won and still they don't come here to rectify the situation because there is simply nothing to rectify...

6 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

I dunno if this is quite what you two were looking for, but this is what forf linked in chat during the chaos. Its Teddi's response to Forf inquiring about the intended mechanics. Tbh I dont really have an opinion on what the right call is, but I figured I should put this here so peeps could seeimage.png.28b2fc77ea975ba0c5a4906557bae7bf.png

This screen just confirm one thing, rocky helmet mechanics work like in 5 and 6g bcs devs didnt update it to make rocky helmet work like in 7g that's all.

But that doesn't mean it's a bug

Edited by DrakeHope
10 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

If they want to update it because they intended to implement it before but it was still not working as intended (: it is bugged) : Winner is RexB
If they want to update it just to re-new and change mechanics in future, but there was never a mistake made and there didnt occur any bug: Winner is Stelian

(but the screen doesnt imply a mistake was made, so that would lead to the second option imo)

Edited by athelstan
19 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

As said by gbwead, a member of the staff must tell us clearly if it is a bug or not, otherwise making a fair decision may be difficult

no, otherwise taking a decision is rather simple...

I mean in the past I lost tournaments because Trick wasn't working as intended (before they fixed it, which came months/years later). Did I get a rematch ? lol 

Sure poorly coded mechanics in the game are frustrating but it is what it is. You play with what's in your hands and that's PokeMMO.

Knowing how the mechanics work in here is also part of the process of becoming a good player ! 

This honestly shouldn't even be debated (I haven't seen the actual game but from what I see Stelian wins and he wasn't exploiting a bug or anything so there is no issue)

Edited by TohnR
Posting this cause unlike the other guys who defended Stelian I'm neutral here, I'd actually rather see RexB win this since he's a friend
10 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Unbiased opinion of me says Stelian is the winner. You play with what you have and what we have is outdated Rocky Helmet mechanics. It's not a bug. 

You didn't watch the match tho, Rexb had a 100% win in hand, and the only reason he brave birded is because he didn't know about the outdated rocky helmet, so he thought to himself oh well, no reason to keep this battle going, I'm just winning safely with this brave bird. he could aswell just roost and win the turn right after. 

In my honest opinion this should never be a stelian win, I guess Rex shouldnt have it aswell since the game says it's stelian's, so the only reasonable solution imo would be to rematch, or toss a toin.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.