Breeders Trading Hub

Poufilou

Hello everyone ! Many players try to get shinies through breeding. But they often come across the difficulty of finding breeders for their massive breeding. Some people often sell them whole boxes of breeders, but they are rare to find ; otherwise they have to spend money on GTL on individual cheap breeders.

The idea of this Hub is to help these players to find what they need, while getting money in the process. How it works

• Players can trade their dittos or Male breeders from whatever egg group to the account "BreedTradingHub"
  • They don't have to trade a whole box, they can trade 10 pokemons minimum
  • Their pokemons will be stocked while waiting to be sold by a buyer
  • Once a box is bought, each player who helped to fill the box gets a % of money depending on how many pokemons they sent (if they sent 20/60 breeders, they get 1/3 of money) 

Each box price was calculated like this : average price on GTL * 60 - 60k (price of each GTL fee) +20k (profit for players)

The 20k bonus in price is here in order to be profitable for players that send their breeders instead of listing them on GTL, and to incitate them to send their mons here. 

As result, someone who wants to buy in bulk can buy a full box for 40k less, and a player that sells their mons can make up to 20k profit. 

REMINDER

• What people are looking for are MALE breeders (or dittos). They do not have to have 31s, just random IVs. 
  • You can trade to BreedTradingHub 10 pokemons MINIMUM from one egg group. 

HOW IT WORKS

SELLERS : 

• All trades will happen online, so you don't waste money on mail fee 
  • Send mail to : "BreedTradingHub" with the amount of pokemon you want to trade detailed
  • Or send message to Discord : Lala#5068
  • I will try to catch you online so we can do the trade 

BUYERS

• All trades will happen online, so I don't waste money on mail fee
  • Send mail to : "BreedTradingHub" with the egg group box you want to buy 
  • I will try to catch you online so we can do the trade 
  • If no box is available, you will get a mail when a box is filled and you will get priority of delivery depending on the order of when you sent me mail

MARKET

You can see the state of the market on this sheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ecQWuWcsFToV9aoNB0Gpt4sK5r1ZzdVIhhaMDji3nj0/edit?usp=sharing

BOX PRICES

Ditto (180k) Fairy (110k) Plant (80k) Monster (50k) Bug (45k) Flying (45k) Field (45k)
Water A (45k) Humanoid (45k) Water C (45k) Mineral (45k) Chaos (45k) Water B (45k) Dragon (45k)

DETAILS

If you give me pokemons that have 2 egg groups, they will be on stock for those 2 egg groups and will be sold for the egg group that sells first, except if one of the egg group is Fairy or Plant, then they will be sold in priority as Fairy and Plant breeders (since they give more money). 

I do NOT profit from any of this, it is just to help every players to trade. 

Share this Trading Hub along to everyone who might need it ! Never release your Male pokemons ! 

If Hub is successful, another account will be made to have more stock. 

Edited by Poufilou

Added details about double egg group pokemons. 

Also, there is more demand ! Spread the word in your teams and friends lists so this hub can work effectively ! 

Demand  

Kole Ditto boxes
  3 boxes of Bug

Zigh Monster boxes
  Ditto boxes

RevzSM Ditto boxes

One Monster Box and one Ditto box have been sold ! 

I added a selling record to the sheet 

Selling record Bought by Sold by

Monster Box Zigh FCtheGOD (16.5k)
    Scalesx (25k)
    Kole (8.5k)

Ditto box Zigh SquirrelMix (90k)
    Aybersonnn (90k)

Sold a box of dittos 

Ditto box Kole Aybersonnn (180k)

More demand for them, don't hesitate to advertise hub so it can reach ditto hunters ! 

Demand also for : bugs, monster

Thanks for doing this. I sent a mail to buy fairy box. I also got few quesitons:

• Once a box is bought, each player who helped to fill the box gets a % of money depending on how many pokemons they sent (if they sent 20/60 breeders, they get 1/3 of money) 

When do you make the payment to sellers (and when do you receive payment from buyers) exactly ? I assume the payment is made by the buyer when they receive the box and then it's distributed to sellers afterwards, is that correct? In any case, can you clarify this on main post?

Each box price was calculated like this : average price on GTL * 60 - 60k (price of each GTL fee) +20k (profit for players)

How do you determine the avg. price for a poke? Do you decide arbitrarily yourself or is there a data set that you use to determine the avg?

Some entries in the google doc are colored, can you provide the color legend? Do they indicate how close they are to 60 or is there some other meaning behind them?

Moreoever, I much prefer if we can use another medium (e.g. forum msg, discord etc.) to communicate orders other than in game mail since we can't access sent mails in game, only received.

Hi ! 

When do you make the payment to sellers (and when do you receive payment from buyers) exactly ? I assume the payment is made by the buyer when they receive the box and then it's distributed to sellers afterwards, is that correct? In any case, can you clarify this on main post?

Every trade happens online, so when I trade a full box to buyer, he trades me money for it. Then I distribuate this money to sellers who participated, I'm sending them mail with money based on their % of participation. 

How do you determine the avg. price for a poke? Do you decide arbitrarily yourself or is there a data set that you use to determine the avg?

I use GTL data, I filtrer Male gender and egg group and see what are the 3 first pages prices and make an average for it. Prices don't fluctuate much for these. I'll update prices every 2 weeks or so. 

Some entries in the google doc are colored, can you provide the color legend? Do they indicate how close they are to 60 or is there some other meaning behind them?

I think I mentionned it somewhere in thread, but numbers of the same color means the pokemons in box have double egg group. Meaning if a box gets sold with 10 normal and 50 color , the other 50 of same color in another egg group will disappear. 

57 minutes ago, Dip said:

Moreoever, I much prefer if we can use another medium (e.g. forum msg, discord etc.) to communicate orders other than in game mail since we can't access sent mails in game, only received.

I will add my discord info in main post ! 

Sold a bug box.

Bug box Kole
MarieJoanne (22.5k)
    Takaimei (22.5k)

I'm working on story on BreedTradingHub account so I can have access to all regions. 

Again, don't hesitate to spread the word ! We need ditto hunters 

Demand (!)  

Kole Ditto boxes

Zigh Monster boxes
  Ditto boxes

RevzSM Ditto boxes

Prono1337 Ditto boxes

KaranDman Ditto boxes

DipStyle Fairy boxes
Edited by Poufilou
On 5/30/2020 at 3:25 PM, Poufilou said:

REMINDER

• What people are looking for are MALE breeders (or dittos). They do not have to have 31s, just random IVs. 
  • You can trade to BreedTradingHub 10 pokemons MINIMUM from one egg group. 

Now it does say over here that people are looking for male breeders with no 31s just random IVs. So this whole thing is solely for shiny breeding right? Not regular breeding? 

Sold a Ditto box. We need more dittos ! 30 left to make a full box and sell again. 

Ditto box KaranDman Aybersonnn (90k)
    AlRagum (90k)

There is also demand for Male Fairies ! 

I created a new account "DittoTradingHub" especially for stocking Dittos since the demand is higher than other egg groups, so I can have more space in PC to hold more boxes of other egg groups, though the only demand for now is for Fairy egg group ! Every mails still need to be adressed to BreedTradingHub though, the new account will be here only for trading and box holding. 

• 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.