Team changes

JuneChan

Question

I'd like to make a suggestion here for team-related changes. For example: if an executive has the power to ban a member from the team, why doesn't he have the right to promote another member? I think this option could be added, if a member is to be promoted and the team leader is not on, or has to stay for a while without logging in, he could give the executive this permission to promote members. And another change on the same topic, to be able to change members on the team for a while. 

6 answers to this question

17 horas atrás, FinnTheMember disse:

Bem, executivos em sua maioria membros confiáveis da equipe. Portanto, se a pessoa na posição de chefe estiver ausente por algum tempo, ela poderá passar essa posição para um deles. Bem, foi assim que aconteceu até agora. 

that's not what I meant, but ok

On 29/05/2020 at 05:25, FinnTheMember said:

Bem, executivos em sua maioria membros confiáveis da equipe. Portanto, se a pessoa na posição de chefe estiver ausente por algum tempo, ela poderá passar essa posição para um deles. Bem, foi assim que aconteceu até agora. 

Exactly because they are reliable members that it does not make sense they cannot demote or promote people within the team.
What you said works well if it is a planned absence, in the event of an unforeseen event (such as an accident followed by hospitalization) it may not be possible to pass the position.
Following this logic you can remove the option to select positions that can ban, after all if the boss can not ban it just pass the position to someone in that time, it is done this way because there is no other option but it is a bad way.
Sorry if my english is bad, google translator pure haha

18 hours ago, kloneman said:

Either this or they should allow teams to have two Boss' or at least create a role called "Second in command" or something similar which has the same powers as boss but they just can't disband the team.

I do agree with that wholeheartedly,
but that can be a counterpart with the “second in command” not transferring boss role back. 
But they should be honestly allowing that option. It’s simple as adding perms to another role. 

so I think if the boss is inactive for say..3 months, they should give a option to promote self timer that either stays or promotes them after a time frame from that. like 5-7 days. (if the leader comes online during that time. It can be invalidated from activity.) 

but i hope something happens from these comments. ^^