League Rematch team

E4 is a little trickier because if you beat them so many times they will start using level 100s with competitive movesets and intelligent AI, they also made Baton Pass useless which makes it even harder but not impossible. You'll probably need 6 level 100 competitive pokemon to beat them or some cheesy strategy that involves having multiple set-up mons. I've never beat them since the Baton Pass change, so maybe someone else can share their team here.

As for Gym Runs, usually a combination of Typlosion + Torkoal and Flygon + Flygon works well as its in a doubles format. My go team is Torkoal, Typhlosion, Flygon, Flygon and another Typhlosion for backup.

8 hours ago, Iseltof said:

Well, both. If there is a team that can do both better otherwise just specific teams that can  beat most gyms and E4

Well E4 is more difficult as yr dealing with 5x31 IV mons and all are level 100 single batlles. Currently I use this team for E4 runs:

Skarmory (impish/ leftovers)

Stealth rock

toxic

roost

counter

Staraptor (Adamant/ Choice Scarf)

Brave bird

double edge

U-turn

close combat

Toxicroak (Adamant/ Black sludge)

Drain punch

thunder punch

ice punch

swords dance

Hydreigon (Modest/ leftovers)

Earth power

flamethrower

dragon pulse

work up

chandelure (timid/ leftovers)

calm mind

flamethrower

energy ball

shadow ball

Garchomp (Jolly/ yache berry)

EQ

dragon claw

fire fang

swords dance

Feel free to PM me here for a discussion on how I play. I usually spend like 20k on potions/ revives per run (~30-40 mins). Profit: 70+k/ run + 2000 BP

image.png.a6cb0252998b1342c48c23bed84f12c0.png

Edited by TheFaceGuy

This is my team:

Chansey (Bold, Eviolite)

Stealth Rock

Toxic

Seismic Toss

Softboiled (might change to Wish)

Skarmory (Impish, Leftovers or Rocky Helmet)

Spikes

Whirlwind

Protect

Recover

Chandelure (Modest, Choice Scarf)

Flamethrower

Shadow Ball

Energy Ball

Psychic

Krookodile (Jolly, Choice Scarf)

Earthquake

Crunch

Pursuit

Superpower

Ferrothorn (Relaxed, Leftovers)

Spikes

Leech Seed

Protect

Gyro Ball

Salamence (Adamant, Leftovers)

Dragon Claw

Earthquake

Crunch

Dragon Dance

Only thing I'm still iffy about is Salamence. Might switch it to a defensive set with Roost and shit.

I average 5k in potions and around 50min to complete a run. On a good run I can finish with no potions being used and 40mins.

This is all for Kanto E4 only.

Edited by Archiver

For gym reruns I run chomp + rotom w and a weather resetter to reset rain/sun/hail. I use trash tyranitar, you can use hippo or smthing else. Basically abuse eq + discharge and you're good. The iv and moves are as follows: FgbyHcq.png

They're jolly/timid and evs are on atk/spatk and speed. This team is really good cuz it requires minimal investment and can do well against all gyms. I can comfortably sweep kanto (7) + hoenn (8) + 2 sinnoh gyms with one AC.

Note that many other teams can easily sweep gyms in quick time too but if you're new it might be daunting to invest on 3-4 poke. This team is very efficient in that regard.