Command to know in how much time we can rebattle gyms

ShawnFrostBlue

Question

One of the greatest problem that trainers face while playing the game and farming money is that they can't remember if the cooldown for gym rebattles has been done or still sometime is left for it, it's annoying if you activate the amulet for gym reruns and when you talk to the leader , he wish us all the best for our journey and we waste too much time on flying to other city/town and changing regions. In the worst case , all the gyms still got cooldown and the player have to logout so that he don't waste the amulet.

So , what I wanna suggest that the developers could come up with a command for knowing how much time is left in the cooldown for specific gyms.

For example , a code like

/cooldown g1r1

(g stands for gym and r stands for region) will tell us the cooldown time left for Brock the first gym leader in kanto (the first region)

Don't know if this suggestion is already given ,

Please ignore if repeated :)

9 answers to this question

Yup, but wouldn't a command for this be much more better :) 

It surely shouldn't get much priority since its not something that's too much important for the game but it still could be a good thing for upcoming updates.

Hunting karps or dittos and feel to do the gyms , stay at the place , type a command and poof! You get the cooldown. 

It's just for making it lil bit easier and faster for us so I don't guess there is any problem with it.

But still , thanks for your opinion :)

There is really no need for a cooldown since first of all let's say you started rematches on day 1 at 4 PM and finished at 5PM then rematch cooldown is 18 hours so the cooldown is gonna end before the 2nd day  4PM by 6 hours which is a lot so if you put a schedule that you rematch gyms at that specific hour you dont need any command at all

Eu praticamente acho que seria melhor um menu que mostraria o tempo na qual seria possível desafiar um ginásio do que um comando, a grande partes dos jogadores não sabem que o MMO tem comandos e muita maioria das vezes podem esquecer ou não saber usar por causa da diferença de idiomas, por isto acho muito melhor um menu do que comandos

I practically think that a menu that would show the time in which it would be possible to challenge a gym would be better than a command, most players don't know that MMO has commands and most of the time they may forget or not know how to use it because of the language difference, so I think a menu is much better than commands 

Edited by DooMevil

Yup , I agree about that people are not aware about commands in the game so a menu would be much better but think from the developers perspective , a command will be much more easier to put into the game than a menu, menu will take much more programming than simply adding a command.

But still great idea :D 

Thanks for checking this out , I appreciate

Edited by ShawnFrostBlue