Why there is no rule like that?!

SasuXeX

Question

I appeal for adding a rule about chat.

- You can speak only in language related to chat channel.

today i was so angry.. After my warnings nothing change i was even called racist for that -.- 6 people still wanted talk to each other in their language.. no respect to others. ENG chat isnt made for speaking only in english? like in others, when you join chinese chat you wont speak french there right? people like them should be punished if they dont understand purpose of existing other languages chats.

Its like hey lets join english channel to spam in our language!

Edited by SasuXeX

5 answers to this question

Bruh, really? In here aswell? You need to grow up.

Firstly, We dont have our category of our language.

Second, our 2nd language is English so that is the closest.

Third, we're not bothering anyone. Theres like a few people in that channel too. If were actually bothering you, why not switch?

Fourth your are the ONLY one who started whining about it, nobody cares before you jumped in. while you dont even have anyone your talking to.

You know what, bless you mate. Hope you find friends.

"Firstly, We dont have our category of our language."      -        there is category "other" and you can speak at whisper as well third option create group fourth if they were your REAL friends why write in game chat but not talking on some app lol

"Second, our 2nd language is English so that is the closest."       -      thats not a reason to use english chat in other language

"Third, we're not bothering anyone. Theres like a few people in that channel too. If were actually bothering you, why not switch?"     -     im not talking  only about you from yesterday i met 15 people like that after so many cases it is annoying when you see things that look like gibberish (only one apologize - real men) 

"Fourth your are the ONLY one who started whining about it, nobody cares before you jumped in. while you dont even have anyone your talking to."     -    it doesnt matter it is ENGLISH channel its like you come to christian group and started talking about satan. and maybe tell them to go somewhere else if its bothering them ehh.

Edited by SasuXeX

Anyway i just wanted to add I never attacked your person but you did it to mine when i warned, you long after and even here. You called me racist because i asked "why some noob is again talking in other language" after calling me racist i answered "never!" "I love every creature on this planet"  and your answer was "good they dont love you back" think about it who should grown up

Edited by SasuXeX

At first I thought this was just overreacting.  Or that you were just upset without reason.  But you did list reasonable alternatives that weren't followed.  
Other, whisper, and group.
I don't mind it too much, but the language preferences should limit what language is spoken to some degree.  There are no rules to prevent some friends and I from switching to Japanese or something and having an open conversation with each other there in English without worrying about being interrupted for the most part.  It's excluding the people who speak that language.  And if it were an exclusive conversation it should preferably be in private such as whispering or groups.

Edit.
I read through the Code of Conduct again and rule 1B states:
You may not spam, flood, or repeatedly make duplicate posts. Messages composed of gibberish and messages outside of their designated chat channels are considered spam;

Therefor there is a rule for this.

And the code of conduct itself states:

PokeMMO's Services are governed by certain rules. These rules (the "Code of Conduct") are maintained and exclusively enforced by PokeMMO's Staff and must be adhered to by all users.

So you are in the right to bring this to the attention of PokeMMO staff so that they may enforce this.

Edited by Ousseraune
Additional information found in rules.

There is a rule against it, and we move players to correct chat languages channels. I'm sorry, but just because English is someone 2nd language, it doesn't mean you can speak other languages in English chat.

As someone above noticed, there is [other] language chat, and while we understand that using it might not be most comfortable, but we ask players to respect people who turn off other channels to see only one separate language. Speaking languages that do not have separate chats in languages different than "other" will be taken as spam. 

Please use /lang en , /lang other to move quickly between channels.  

That being said, as for lack of certain language chats, you can support existing suggestions on the forum.