Shadow ball
Recover

Adamant gyarados
252 atk 252 spd
Dragon dance
Earthquake
Crunch
Waterfall

Just wondering where would be the best place to replace and with what? Moves and/or pokemon! All except Garchomp have 29-31 IVs in all needed stats, so the obvious movement would be Garchomp, but what would be the best replacement? Also in terms of items, I'm not really sure the best direction to go. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 8:13 AM, jallentino said:

Hi guys, 

Fairly new to the whole team building side of things, this is my current team:

Adamant Salamence
252 atk 252 spd
Crunch
Dragon dance
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

Naughty Garchomp
252 atk 252 spd
Crunch
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Dragon claw

Sassy Ferrothorn
252 HP 98 Def 160 Sp Def
Flash cannon
Power whip
Leech seed
Stealth rock

Modest Volcarona
252 sp atk 252 speed
Quiver dance
Fiery dance
Giga drain
Psychic

Modest Reuniclus
252 sp atk 252 spd
Psyshock
Calm mind
Shadow ball
Recover

Adamant gyarados
252 atk 252 spd
Dragon dance
Earthquake
Crunch
Waterfall

Just wondering where would be the best place to replace and with what? Moves and/or pokemon! All except Garchomp have 29-31 IVs in all needed stats, so the obvious movement would be Garchomp, but what would be the best replacement? Also in terms of items, I'm not really sure the best direction to go. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

Hello! If you want to use this team in OU, then you need a few adjustments against the most common strats.
I cant see in your team any pokemon able to learn defog/rapid spin, good movements against stealth rocks and the likes. Well, Salamence can learn defog, but since you are using an offensive one i wouldnt recommend.
- Reuniclus (Calm Mind set) is usually Bold (252 HP 252 DEF), and with focus blast (yeah, i know the accuracy is not great, but you need that against the likes of tyranitar/hydreigon/ferrothorn. If you are not bulk enough, you'll never have time to setup some calm minds, cause of U-TURNS and other physical moves.
- Your garchomp got a mixed natured (you are not getting punished in special attack), but i cant see any benefit in it, since you are not using any special attack.
- Offensive Salamance is usually mixed (with atleast flamethrower), but since yours is adamant, you should try fire fang instead.

- Garchomp moveset could be : Swords Dance, Earthquake,Dragon Claw, Fire Fang/Substitute/Fire Blast,  Since you are using a mixed nature, i'd recommend the last one (Fire Blast), since you can literally 2HKO defensive skarmory without any Effort Value in special attack.

image.png.90dc7a3c2e33771437b892b29f81633e.png

Against the Volt-Turn strat (Opponent Volt Switch and U-Turn you to death) you have a ground type to stop this loop, which is good, but since its not a defensive pokemon, you can be predicted and damaged by Flash Cannon/Hidden Power Ice/Hydro Pump (Magnezone/Jolteon/rotom, basically the volt switchers of the OU tier), so take care!
I hope that this can help you to build your team, I'd replace salamence since you have enough attack power (chomp, gyarados), and i'd put a defensive pokemon that can cover ferrothorn's weaknesses. Milotic can do this job well, but since you have nothing against stealth rocks and the likes, i'd recommend a rotom defogger, if you really want to keep that volcarona in your team (remember Volcarona's insta loss of 50%HP only by entering a field with stealth rocks).

If you have other questions, please dont hesitate.