Typing/keyboard issue [Android]

Hello, I just got the Android version of the game (Though I'm on Samsung) and I noticed three things that I thought I'd put out there just incase it wasn't just me and others may have suggestions/fixes or the DEVs weren't aware of. Though I understand this may be the phone's issue and not the game itself. 

First one is when I am typing it doesn't show what I am typing until I press space. This basically happens everywhere when I need to type in the chat, or search bar. Pressing space makes my words appear though.

Second one is sometimes the keyboard won't disappear until I swipe and press the back arrow. I noticed this one when I first got the app, when I was typing in my user I couldn't tap above the keyboard to make it go away so I could tap the password section. I had to swipe and press the back arrow to make it disappear. It also did this when adding trigger keywords for notifications, couldn't tap above keyboard to make it disappear. 

Third one is in the chat, when I am typing my keyboard is bellow the text bar and when I get done typing and I press "send" the keyboard goes down and my message doesn't send, I have to press "send" again once the keyboard goes down to make it send. 

Yeah, as a fellow Samsung/Android user, I can attest to those issues. The typing interface for Android seemed very frustrating, to the point that I absolutely despised the mobile version of MMO. Even though a bluetooth keyboard is really helpful, some annoying issues remain like the delay between showing keys pressed and a slight bug where I would press the shift key but sometimes, depending on the order of releasing the keys, the capitalization of the letter wouldn't be registered.

Also, I would like to mention that even though most of the controls can be done on Android similarly with the PC with the use of a bluetooth keyboard, there's no way to assign a key or use the enter key (which is the default for PC) to toggle the chat.

Edited by TheBirdLord
  • 2 years later...