The admins never reads the bans appeals

17 hours ago, ricardo2312 said:

Discussion of the admins read or not the bans appeals

They do, but they also receive a decent number of them and also have duties to tend to outside of reading ban appeals. Patience, but if you have been waiting for a while, more than a couple days, you will want to message one of the SGMs as they are the ones who review appeals.

17 hours ago, ricardo2312 said:

Discussion of the admins read or not the bans appeals

Hey there. ^^
so normally there's a time frame for the appeals to be looked at, there's often a lot to take into consideration & every ban appeal is always thoroughly looked upon. 
if it's RMT, if you have proof that it wasn't your fault with a full explanation, then you might have a very, very small chance. 

Asides that have some patience, these things take time. 

42 minutes ago, Kupokun said:

Hey there. ^^
so normally there's a time frame for the appeals to be looked at, there's often a lot to take into consideration & every ban appeal is always thoroughly looked upon. 
if it's RMT, if you have proof that it wasn't your fault with a full explanation, then you might have a very, very small chance. 

Asides that have some patience, these things take time. 

If it's RMT, I'm betting that there won't be any deliberation from the staff. Appeals will almost never work, and I'm betting on never. 

1 hour ago, EricRasp said:

If it's RMT, I'm betting that there won't be any deliberation from the staff. Appeals will almost never work, and I'm betting on never. 

Yeah They have written in front of the page that, "IF YOU HAVE DONE RMT THEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS LOST FOREVER, DON'T WASTE TIME"

But Though Good Proofs may work, Because They check all posts keenly.

8 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

But Though Good Proofs may work, Because They check all posts keenly.

You would think that wouldn't you? If they've told that "IF YOU HAVE DONE RMT THEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS LOST FOREVER, DON'T WASTE TIME", they mean it. 

They get tons of appeals everyday with the lion's share being RMT appeals. I don't even think they'll be read to say nothing of even opening it. 

2 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

You would think that wouldn't you? If they've told that "IF YOU HAVE DONE RMT THEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS LOST FOREVER, DON'T WASTE TIME", they mean it. 

They get tons of appeals everyday with the lion's share being RMT appeals. I don't even think they'll be read to say nothing of even opening it. 

We just never lose hope though the chance is 0.000000001% lol.

I say best of luck to Ricardo.

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, ricardo2312 said:

Hey my ban appeal have denied and the ''evidence'' is a conversation in i am talking and playing with a friend with no screenshoot with no photography 

Nothing except the conversation writed fot the admin

If it's denied then you lost your account forever.

R.I.P

With the number of appeals that come at us, we sadly can't deal with every single one of them immediately. We do always give a reply and it also depends how complicated the case is.
However, a reply is always given, and each case is reviewed carefully. 

That's being said, I will close this thread.