Lez^2 2x31 3x25+ breeding tutorial

LezLez

When you bred the first magikarp breeder I remember that you only ensured the hp and def stats. The sp def was not taken into account. Then you suddenly cut to a dratini with 1x31 and 3x25+ ensuring the spdef stat as well. How did that happen? 

27 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

When you bred the first magikarp breeder I remember that you only ensured the hp and def stats. The sp def was not taken into account. Then you suddenly cut to a dratini with 1x31 and 3x25+ ensuring the spdef stat as well. How did that happen? 

dragonite had spdef and was holding the brace to inherit.

for the video: no clue why you only looking for especially magikarps when there is a filter function to show you a certain egggroup which mostly will find you other cheap breeders as well

30 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

for the video: no clue why you only looking for especially magikarps when there is a filter function to show you a certain egggroup which mostly will find you other cheap breeders as well

Ah yes. Thanks for that. 

Very nice video. Exactly what I wanted :D 

Although @LezLez You didn't mention how much it all cost at the end. Would be nice to know. 

Edited by EricRasp
54 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

Especially since he could even compare two egggroups in water and dragon

7 hours ago, EricRasp said:

Ah yes. Thanks for that. 

Very nice video. Exactly what I wanted :D 

Although @LezLez You didn't mention how much it all cost at the end. Would be nice to know. 

Sorry about that! I have now edited the description on the video and it costed around 250k to make

9 hours ago, mago1993 said:

@LezLez you must post it in guide tavern

I'll fix that up, thank you for telling me :D

8 hours ago, Quakkz said:

I was most familiar with breeding with magikarps, hence why I used them

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.