GTL Lower prices or maintain?/Bajar precios o mantener?

Good morning, afternoon or night! I would like to ask / debate on a topic that is good ... it is difficult to talk about it in the Channel Chat due to the toxicity of Latin Americans and the inactivity of the English-speaking on those channels ... You see, I would like to start earning money for the GTL by selling pokémon or other objects, but my question is ... I lower the prices for what they are worth in the market to sell faster, or I maintain the default prices that there are to earn more ? Some users say that it is better to keep it or lower it just a little so that it appears first as the cheapest offers, since if the prices drop a lot, there is the risk that other users do the same, to the point that the value of the object falls. ... and others have told me that it is better to lower the price more so that people buy it faster, but I think I have the risk of earning less for what the product is worth ... come on, I don't know what to do ;__;

So I ask for advice with this, do I use the default GTL prices or low?

¡Buenos días tarde o noche! Me gustaría preguntar / debatir sobre un tema que es bueno ... es difícil hablar de ello en el chat del canal debido a la toxicidad de los latinoamericanos y la inactividad de los angloparlantes en esos canales ... Verá, me gustaría comenzar a ganar dinero para el GTL vendiendo Pokémon u otros objetos, pero mi pregunta es ... Disminuyo los precios de lo que valen en el mercado para vender más rápido, o mantengo los precios predeterminados que hay que ganar más? Algunos usuarios dicen que es mejor mantenerlo o bajarlo un poco para que aparezca primero como las ofertas más baratas, ya que si los precios caen mucho, existe el riesgo de que otros usuarios hagan lo mismo, hasta el punto de que el valor del objeto cae. ... y otros me han dicho que es mejor bajar más el precio para que la gente lo compre más rápido, pero creo que tengo el riesgo de ganar menos por lo que vale el producto ... vamos, no saber qué hacer; __; Entonces, pido consejo con esto, ¿uso los precios GTL predeterminados o bajo?

image.png

PicsArt_03-31-08.49.05.jpg

First, you have to remember the fact that there is a difference between actual market value (what people want to pay) and what the Global Trade Link makes it look like. Secondly, it all comes down to demand of the Pokémon and item if it will sell fast or not. I, for one, prefer that people would just keep the price stable instead of decreasing the market value because you just want to sell fast. We do each other a favor by maintaining a price level. For instance, I am one of those players who buy the more expensive Pokémon/item instead of helping that player who put a Pokémon or item for 1$ less = I rather support the player who had his stuff listed for longer. 

My suggestion to you is to be patient and analyze the market - you will eventually learn what the prices are for each individual Pokémon and item. For instance, if you see a Pokémon or item on GTL similar to yours that hasn't been sold for 14 days, you should of course consider listing it for lower (and not just a couple of 1000$). 

Another good advice I can give, is that you look up the egg group instead of the particular Pokémon - as people usually only buy Pokémon for their own breeding project. 

I hope this helps.

TLDR; learn the market, see for how long Pokémon/items have been listed, consider your price, hope for increased demand

25 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

First, you have to remember the fact that there is a difference between actual market value (what people want to pay) and what the Global Trade Link makes it look like. Secondly, it all comes down to demand of the Pokémon and item if it will sell fast or not. I, for one, prefer that people would just keep the price stable instead of decreasing the market value because you just want to sell fast. We do each other a favor by maintaining a price level. For instance, I am one of those players who buy the more expensive Pokémon/item instead of helping that player who put a Pokémon or item for 1$ less = I rather support the player who had his stuff listed for longer. 

My suggestion to you is to be patient and analyze the market - you will eventually learn what the prices are for each individual Pokémon and item. For instance, if you see a Pokémon or item on GTL similar to yours that hasn't been sold for 14 days, you should of course consider listing it for lower (and not just a couple of 1000$). 

Another good advice I can give, is that you look up the egg group instead of the particular Pokémon - as people usually only buy Pokémon for their own breeding project. 

I hope this helps.

TLDR; learn the market, see for how long Pokémon/items have been listed, consider your price, hope for increased demand

Nice! Thank you so much! ^.^

1 hour ago, Sethsen said:

I hope this helps.

actually i do the same, always buying the ones that got undercut by an idiot by 1 Pokedollar. either put it at a higher discount or just put it at same price sigh

Edited by Quakkz