World Cup 3 Week #5

19 hours ago, athelstan said:

Is it possible to delete all the results of these matches (and you just make screenshot of the results in case you'll need it for a tie), so all players can have better views of the standings?

It is possible, but it would also kill the standings of the matches that actually did happen and screenshot isn't really the best way to handle stuff. With 2 new brackets there will be a competition purely between the teams that actually participated and played and in case of a tie between places from 1 to 3, we can take a look at the original bracket and see if one of those teams played the team which left and then use that result as a tiebreaker, however that kind of situation is very, very unlikely when you look at the standings. The matches against the teams that left won't matter at the end.

I've just finished the bracket for both groups however.

https://challonge.com/Groupsbandc

46 minutes ago, WorldCupMMO said:

It is possible, but it would also kill the standings of the matches that actually did happen and screenshot isn't really the best way to handle stuff. With 2 new brackets there will be a competition purely between the teams that actually participated and played and in case of a tie between places from 1 to 3, we can take a look at the original bracket and see if one of those teams played the team which left and then use that result as a tiebreaker, however that kind of situation is very, very unlikely when you look at the standings. The matches against the teams that left won't matter at the end.

I've just finished the bracket for both groups however.

https://challonge.com/Groupsbandc

Idk if it matters much but shouldn't these things be the same (in same order)

222.thumb.PNG.56e7f8cbf0b3bd823bd558020885d4fa.PNG

and

111.PNG.d28ebce1176190db85f92e7284282108.PNG

8 hours ago, athelstan said:

Idk if it matters much but shouldn't these things be the same (in same order)

222.thumb.PNG.56e7f8cbf0b3bd823bd558020885d4fa.PNG

and

111.PNG.d28ebce1176190db85f92e7284282108.PNG

Nah it doesn't really matter, I think my default challonge settings were different than in WC bracket but ultimately it won't make a difference

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.