World Cup 3 Week #5

1 minute ago, Poufilou said:

I don't know if there are many things to say to someone that is digging his own grave by trying to argue while having as strongest argument : shame meme is racist to Argentina. LOL. Just. Grow up. If the meme was, I don't know, #poop or #bad, it doesn't change ANYTHING to your argument but it just reveals how stupid it is. 

I mean, the one thing that you had to do was saying : "yeah, ok, let's not accept this ! " 

No, instead you go further into hypocrisy just because of what... ? Pride ? We don't care about you ego man, just grow up and make decisions. We will judge you more for not changing than for just accepting you were wrong. And I invite you, politely, again, to take a stand against what happened. 

I have no idea what you just said but I agree

9 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I'm pretty sure this might be your first big long-term event in PokeMMO and you haven't seen how modchat was affecting the showdown fights in PSL or previous WC.

How does modchat affect battles? Really curious. I understand that spectators are the ones who keep hype up during the battle but if one side is being uncomfortable, getting insulted or racism they have understandable reason to close chat for everyone. They can block them for themselves only but you know that the people who are acting dumb are minority and there must have been Chinese spectators. If chat really affected competitive pokemon battles, players and @ (and higher staff) wouldn't have permission to block chat during battle.

20 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

I don't know if there are many things to say to someone that is digging his own grave by trying to argue while having as strongest argument : shame meme is racist to Argentina. LOL. Just. Grow up. If the meme was, I don't know, #poop or #bad, it doesn't change ANYTHING to your argument but it just reveals how stupid it is. 

I mean, the one thing that you had to do was saying : "yeah, ok, let's not accept this ! " 

No, instead you go further into hypocrisy just because of what... ? Pride ? We don't care about you ego man, just grow up and make decisions. We will judge you more for not changing than for just accepting you were wrong. And I invite you, politely, again, to take a stand against what happened. 

You got spirit kid, I'll give you that. But calm down and re-read my post again, I told you I did not want to voice myself out right away. This does not mean I agree or not agree with something. Also, you are not inviting me, and surely not "politely" to take a stand. You demand it from me, and even more, you demand a very certain stand from me right now. What if I'll say something like "oh lol that was so funny haha I love racism"? You're full of shit and that is why I'm not going to give you what you want, maybe if you approached this in a different way, we could talk differently.

I don't want to make any statements right now and I will not, I'll say this for the third time so maybe you will finally read it. MM, Daryl and myself had a very rough week and there are a lot of matters we need to talk about, this one included.

13 minutes ago, Kamowanthere said:

How does modchat affect battles? Really curious. I understand that spectators are the ones who keep hype up during the battle but if one side is being uncomfortable, getting insulted or racism they have understandable reason to close chat for everyone. They can block them for themselves only but you know that the people who are acting dumb are minority and there must have been Chinese spectators. If chat really affected competitive pokemon battles, players and @ (and higher staff) wouldn't have permission to block chat during battle.

Again, there is an option to ignore spectators and I just gave you all a screenshot as a proof of it's existence. Modchat simply kills the hype, there was a massive debate over this in one of the previous PSL seasons and people were outraged that they could not shittalk each other during the match, which is understandable. Imagine if you couldn't talk during a PokeMMO match.

Edited by RysPicz
1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Again, there is an option to ignore spectators and I just gave you all a screenshot as a proof of it's existence. Modchat simply kills the hype, there was a massive debate over this in one of the previous PSL seasons and people were outraged that they could not shittalk each other during the match, which is understandable. Imagine if you couldn't talk during a PokeMMO match.

Is it possible to make ignoring spectators mandatory actually? That would allow us to talk more freely about predictions and more.

Just now, gbwead said:

Is it possible to make ignoring spectators mandatory actually? That would allow us to talk more freely about predictions and more.

I mean, in theory it's totally possible to create such a rule but we cannot enforce it and make sure that players are following it whatsoever- no message appears for others when one person is starting to ignore spectators.

Cool, so we're waiting the official annoucement while you obviously are too busy not growing any balls to go ahead and give us signs of improvement through your messages, instead of giving us updates about your wounded ego (did I hurt your feelings by asking you to condemn racism ? really ? sorry, my bad). 

Just now, Poufilou said:

Cool, so we're waiting the official annoucement while you obviously are too busy not growing any balls to go ahead and give us signs of improvement through your messages, instead of giving us updates about your wounded ego (did I hurt your feelings by asking you to condemn racism ? really ? sorry, my bad).

195d4e7b9b57faaae0117131afbc00e6.png

6 minutes ago, KokenoCastro said:

me vs poseidonwrath in 10minutes

bruh are u on drugs
I waited for u 3 hours long today even pmt ur whole team and even spammed ur discord when ur were online, 

now u come out of nowhere saying we play in 10minutes ,even schedueling with u was a pain in the ass 

i will show host screens proofing it , im busy tonight and can play tommorow this time tho

23 minutes ago, PoseidonWrath said:

¿Estás drogado?
Te esperé durante 3 horas hoy, incluso para todo tu equipo e incluso envié tu desacuerdo cuando estabas en línea, 

ahora saliste de la nada diciendo que jugamos en 10 minutos, incluso programarlo fue un fastidio 

voy a mostrar pantallas de host que lo prueban, estoy ocupado esta noche y puedo jugar mañana esta vez aunque

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, PoseidonWrath said:

La próxima vez muestra todo el susurro tWL7GFe.pngdiciendo espera y luego se va afk lmao

There is a post ok and it is perfectly clear that afterwards you will be waiting for anything else is different but he accepted the time you gave him
Besides that he told you before to fight and you told him that your pokemons were trained

Edited by Baneadito
Just now, Baneadito said:

There is a post ok and it is perfectly clear that afterwards you will be waiting for anything else is different but he accepted the time you gave him
Besides that he told you before to fight and you told him that your pokes were trained

thats not the point , he says wait after i said the time which he made me wait longer and he just completly ignored me after that

and he told me friday if i wanted to fight while we clearly decided on saterday

there was a league of legends tourney going on and i could have skipped that and play the Wc match, but he didnt answert my Dms or ig whispers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.